Attn: All SoFla Members!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: All SoFla Members!!

I just happened to run into these guys in downtown Palm Beach this morning as they were starting the run. This is a SICK event for the price! $450 for a single driver and $750 for a couple if you pay the registration fee before the deadline.

Okay, okay, I know there's some of you out there that's going to say something stupid like "Hey why are you telling us about this now?" I'm telling you NOW so when this event comes around again you'll be ready for it.

Man--the entered cars ranged from SICK late model BMWs, Lamborginis, Mercedes Benz, Porsche 911s, Jaguars, and a Corvette Z06. Mind you these are some SICK cars that were modded out the ying yang. As each car lined up they revved their engines that sounded like they were straight out of a formula 1 race. The coolest thing about the race is they plaster your ride with stickers from various sponsors, so your car will have a GTO/GTP look to it.

Okay, yeah, I know any one of us would get DESTROYED by these modded exotic cars in a full out race but this is more of a poker run kind of deal. Nevertheless, I think all us SoFla peeps (espectially modded CL-Ses) should enter the next time this event comes up. By the next time this event rolls around I know I'll have some XS headers and a few other knick knacks under the hood.

www.gatorun.com