test drove the 06' 530i

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Soccer_playa1579
alright well first of all.. im not going to apologize for anything that I have said, because i didnt create this thread for the purposes of arguing how to grammatically and punctually type over the internet. Second i understand where some of youll are coming from with the whole "cant read it" thing but there no reason for you to bash on some 1 due to the fact that they did not write a well written paragraph in a forum.. sorry but i know many people who have written little paragraphs with alot of mistakes but were not given such a hard time as i was.... i guess its the fact that im 16 but its watevr... i really dont care wat ya think...
Keep on with the same attitude, the guys here are going to eat you alive
Old 09-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Originally Posted by bgsm1th
The fact that you refuse to take the extra 10 seconds to compose a decent post is not the issue.
And the fact that you are 16 REALLY has nothing to do with our disdain.
The reason we loath people like you is that, instead of the taking the high road and acknowledging the fact the your posts are borderline unreadable, you get defensive, call us names and berate our income level despite the fact that it is more than likely that each of us earn more than you.

And yes, you do care what we think. That is why you continue to return for round after round of public humiliation, thinking that we are to be impressed with your family's wealth and your supposed education level. Clearly, we are not.

No one is jealous of your HORRIBLE upbringing either.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NSXNEXT

the best part of the application... I especially like the part in red.

Has the applicant ever been convicted of a criminal offense, adjudicated in juvenile court, or removed from class and place in a disciplinary alternative education program due to conduct? _ Yes _ No
If “yes”, please explain the circumstances:____________________________________ ______________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Applicants with a documented history of a criminal offense, a juvenile court adjudication, or discipline problems under Subchapter A, Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code may be excluded from admission to the Richland Collegiate High School of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering.
My personal favorite is how many applicants - We take 200, and IF we get more than 200, then we do a lottery.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Burning Brakes

ooo ok... im sorry but we are not wealthy...... but through savings and carefully budgeting expenses does the trick to. and as for me goin to that school... i really dont think any1 is just goin to say "hey im gonna go to college now" 2 years erly if they are stupid.... doesnt work like that.. it doesnt matter how smart you are, and ur rite but its not sumthin u just do..... soooooo i guesss im out.. i hope youll have jobs cause you all have way to much time to be spending arguing over the stupidest thing ive ever heard of.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by Soccer_playa1579
alrite well first of all.. im not going to apologize for anything that i have said, because i didnt create this thread for the purposes of arguing how to grammatically and punctually type over the internet. Second i understand where some of youll are coming from with the whole "cant read it" thing but theres no reason for u to bash on some 1 due to the fact that they did not write a well written paragraph in a forum.. sorry but i know many people who have written little paragraphs with alot of mistakes but was not given such a hard time as i was.... i guess its the fact that im 16 but its watevr... i really dont care wat ya think...
Can't believe I missed this thread.

I don't really mind if someone has poor grammar skills or not, but for you not to care what others think on this forum is foolish. Basically we're all here on someone else's dime, and to think that you can be unapologetic about your behavior demonstrates total ignorance. And age isn't an excuse.

Terry
Old 09-17-2007, 05:43 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
threads like this just bother me.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by teranfon
Can't believe I missed this thread.

I don't really mind if someone has poor grammar skills or not, but for you not to care what others think on this forum is foolish. Basically we're all here on someone else's dime, and to think that you can be unapologetic about your behavior demonstrates total ignorance. And age isn't an excuse.

Terry

Bad grammar on the internet doesn't bother me much either. None of type with the utmost formal writing in mind. But this "slang" typing that has total disregard for the english language is just horrendous. We arent texting each other, we arent IMing. We have the time to write out our thoughts.

But even when texting and IMing, at for myself, I'm not that bad. Its just inexcusable.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
It really isn't the fact that you have bad grammar or spelling.... no one really minds except maybe revitup, but the fact that you prod everyone on by calling them a dumass and saying they're jealous because their parents aren't buying them a 530i just makes you look like an idiot. You think anyone really cares? There are kids out there who wreck one Ferrari after another and their parents just get them another, you're just a lowly middle class citizen like the rest of us. Otherwise you would be on a Lamborghini or Bentley forum, not an Acura one....

Some people actually REALLY have difficulty reading your posts, best thing to do is spend the extra 5 seconds per sentence or just not post at all. From now on everyone's going to remember you for this thread, not because of your poor grammar (of course we all remember Water-S for that) but because of your childish behavior.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

Haha see, my grammar was horrid in that post. and I got busy and missed the edit deadline. whoops. But you all still knew what I was saying since I wasnt using stupid slang.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts