NOVA PPL...CDC Autox # 14: Dec 3rd in Frederick, MD!, Last event of the season...

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 10:15 PM
I Want a GPW 03 S2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NOVA PPL...CDC Autox # 14: Dec 3rd in Frederick, MD!, Last event of the season...

Sorry for the double-post but i figured this would get more attention in here rather than meets section. Reposting this from s2ki.....This will be my first event ever...taking my new to me s2k to give it a try...hope to see some of you guys there!!!!Come and rep the Acura/Honda Community

Many have asked about a December autocross. So, here it is! This event may be pushing our luck and is the LAST autocross (of any kind) until next Spring.

We will hold an abridged autocross on SATURDAY December 3rd at Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD. Since the days are shorter and colder, registration will start one hour later at 9:00 am. Each participant will run only one heat with 4 runs, so that we can pack up and get home before dark.

Since the 2005 autocross season is over, this event has no points. Indexes and indexed times will be calculated.

The cost is $20 for members and $30 for non-members.

Members can reserve a spot at any time. Non-members can reserve a spot starting on Friday November 25th. All spots will be given on a first come first serve basis.

To reserve a spot, e-mail Ed Chan the following information:

Full Name:
Year:
Make:
Model:
Color of Vehicle:
CDC Number (if applicable):
Event Date:

As always, check your e-mail and the web site for any changes in status (e.g. bad weather).

visit capitaldrivingclub.com for more info