Old 03-20-2008, 08:05 PM
I shoot people

Received 3,053 Likes on 1,482 Posts
baby blue Gallardo is :ghey:
Old 03-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by savage
hmm at least our oil money isn't going to waste...
Ya don't say... Oil prices dictate an infinite amount of things in the economies of the world.
Sickening.

I want to visit Dubai. Is it as taboo and beautifully appointed as Cuba, or are we actually allowed to go there?

I know exactly where I'd stay...
Old 03-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Team NBP

yes they have insane money. years ago in college i had a friend from there. money literally was no object. instead of staying in an apt his dad bought him a brand new nice ass house to live in while he was going to school. he also had 4 cars - yes 4! a mustang gt, a 300zx tt, an NSX, and an M3. it was unreal. he thew some sick parties too lol...
Old 03-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by cbr04
yes they have insane money. years ago in college i had a friend from there. money literally was no object. instead of staying in an apt his dad bought him a brand new nice ass house to live in while he was going to school. he also had 4 cars - yes 4! a mustang gt, a 300zx tt, an NSX, and an M3. it was unreal. he thew some sick parties too lol...
Yep -- I have an aquaintance from a family with oil in the City who spends 12k a night when we go out. It's like "are you serious man? do you really have to spend that much on purpose?"
Old 03-20-2008, 09:57 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
One of my roommates is from Saudi Arabia. An oil company is paying for him to be over here. Chances are, he's gonna be one of these people in <10 years
Old 03-20-2008, 09:58 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by YuppieCL
Yep -- I have an aquaintance from a family with oil in the City who spends 12k a night when we go out. It's like "are you serious man? do you really have to spend that much on purpose?"
You should time it so when you go out, your car breaks down so he buys you a new one. Or you lose a race, so he gets you a bunch of parts
Old 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Team NBP

^^ lol.

i went with my friend to the dealerships to get his M3. of course he paid in cash. it was like the normal person buying a tshirt or something. i still remember... he looks at me and goes "you getting anything?" i'm like "no, i'm good".
Old 03-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
and wtf is with the Lexuses in the pictures? Fucking peasants.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i wet myself =\
Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Rooting for Acura

Received 1,767 Likes on 806 Posts
I'm jealous and want to live in Dubai all at the same time.

We're car guys so we are admiring the rides, but I bet their homes make anything on MTV Cribs look like the hood.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by cbr04i
went with my friend to the dealerships to get his M3. of course he paid in cash. it was like the normal person buying a tshirt or something. i still remember... he looks at me and goes "you getting anything?" i'm like "no, i'm good".
LOL Like you're at McDonald's and he ordered first... LOL
Old 03-21-2008, 10:50 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
While Dubai's backbone was built off oil it currently accounts for very little of their revenue today, they are growing and focusing on being the world hub for finance, tourism, IT and the biggest of everything. Cost of living aside I don't see why everyone is so in love with Dubai, they really don't like American's there, unless your worth 9 figures I wouldn't anticipate a warm welcome. As an American Jew I would NEVER go to Dubai, they really don't like my kind there. Besides when humans are left to their own devices they tend to be self destructive, Dubai is a city full of billionaires with the mentality of a 5 year olds. I'm quite sure they will create their own demise sooner then later.

As a whole the middle east will drop of the map as quick as it rose, as alternative energy becomes more feasible and oil production starts slowing(we are 20 years away from oil production being approximately 1/2 what it is today), just think a 5% decrease in production causes all sorts of global problems and price increases, imagine what will happen with a 50% decrease. People who acknowledge that they don't believe in banks or saving will be up shits creek with no paddle when there stream of money runs out, Dubai will not be able to survive if its surrounded by broke desert tribes. It may not happen during our lifetime, but the writing is on the wall that these oil wealthy nations will return to cave dwelling nomadic tribes not long after they run out of oil.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:53 PM
08 MDX with Sports

MMMmmm... oil buys goood expensive carrrrsss..
Old 03-21-2008, 05:11 PM
blah

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
gat dang these dubai folks don't mess around with their money.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
I should've invested in dinosaurs when I had the chance.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Pro

Everyone must get free oil changes there.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by iTimmy
While Dubai's backbone was built off oil it currently accounts for very little of their revenue today, they are growing and focusing on being the world hub for finance, tourism, IT and the biggest of everything. Cost of living aside I don't see why everyone is so in love with Dubai, they really don't like American's there, unless your worth 9 figures I wouldn't anticipate a warm welcome. As an American Jew I would NEVER go to Dubai, they really don't like my kind there. Besides when humans are left to their own devices they tend to be self destructive, Dubai is a city full of billionaires with the mentality of a 5 year olds. I'm quite sure they will create their own demise sooner then later.

As a whole the middle east will drop of the map as quick as it rose, as alternative energy becomes more feasible and oil production starts slowing(we are 20 years away from oil production being approximately 1/2 what it is today), just think a 5% decrease in production causes all sorts of global problems and price increases, imagine what will happen with a 50% decrease. People who acknowledge that they don't believe in banks or saving will be up shits creek with no paddle when there stream of money runs out, Dubai will not be able to survive if its surrounded by broke desert tribes. It may not happen during our lifetime, but the writing is on the wall that these oil wealthy nations will return to cave dwelling nomadic tribes not long after they run out of oil.

What does you being an "American Jew" have anything to do with those sick ass cars? FYI early civilization started in the middle east so I don't see that region going anywhere anytime soon unless ignorant Americans decide to blow it up. Get off the HATERade.

mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm bentley.....
Old 03-22-2008, 01:21 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Only if another idiot makes it to the white house and becomes the puppet of a bunch of other trigger happy "american jews"
Old 03-22-2008, 09:59 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by bud760
What does you being an "American Jew" have anything to do with those sick ass cars? FYI early civilization started in the middle east so I don't see that region going anywhere anytime soon unless ignorant Americans decide to blow it up. Get off the HATERade.
The short answer: I wouldn't pay patronage to any anti-semitic's car collection, forgive me if I'm not willing to overlook a few thousand years of persecution attempted extermination.

Originally Posted by JJaber06
Only if another idiot makes it to the white house and becomes the puppet of a bunch of other trigger happy "american jews"
It has nothing to do with us, when most of these oil producing nations start producing less and less oil they will have less and less money. Nations who refuse to save when in that situation and live high and mighty are writing their own death sentence. All we have to do is find alternative energy and they will destroy themselves and the wealth of the middle east will become a folklore we tell our kids about.

Last edited by iTimmy; 03-22-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:27 AM
///M Power

beautiful cars! hamann x5 and gemballa porsche look awesome!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by is300eater
baby blue Gallardo is :ghey:
I'd still rock that shit anytime
Old 03-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Suzuka Master

The short answer: I wouldn't pay patronage to any anti-semitic's car collection, forgive me if I'm not willing to overlook a few thousand years of persecution attempted extermination.

It has nothing to do with us, when most of these oil producing nations start producing less and less oil they will have less and less money. Nations who refuse to save when in that situation and live high and mighty are writing their own death sentence. All we have to do is find alternative energy and they will destroy themselves and the wealth of the middle east will become a folklore we tell our kids about.

The United States won't let that happen. Not that i'd complain if it did, and hey, if Isreal went down with them then
Old 03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 198 Likes on 68 Posts
This sounds weird but I got a chub from the pics

and wtf is with the Lexuses in the pictures? Fucking peasants.
the lexus are the valet's cars lol
Old 03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06

The United States won't let that happen. Not that i'd complain if it did, and hey, if Isreal went down with them then
I take it you don't like the middle east as a whole?

Anyway, the cars are awesome. I won't hate on their success. If I was a billionaire I'd probably spend insane amounts of cash, but I know I would also be giving to charity as well and help those less fortunate than myself. I just hope they are also choosing to help their people succeed get out of poverty because I know their governments sure don't.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:35 PM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
oil, fucking oil!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:45 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts

Understandably so, but is it the fault of Ferdinand Porsche or Enzo Ferrari that these machines are so beautiful? We hate their guts as much as you do (well, probably not so much for reasons you stated) for their oil prices. These rich oil barons' children seem to be a bunch of asshats anyway, drifting on the public roads with cars bought with money their parents gave them. Who knows if their children have any business or survival skills worth a damn. I wouldn't be surprised if they suffered a huge collapse after their oil supply dried up either.

Aren't Donald Trump's children pushed by their dad to learn how to run a business on their own? They're successful on their own as it is, well, at least Ivanka Trump and her boobies are...

Anyway my point was to enjoy these cars as they are, not from the circumstances in which they came to be (owned by Arab oil barons)
Old 03-23-2008, 11:49 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Understandably so, but is it the fault of Ferdinand Porsche or Enzo Ferrari that these machines are so beautiful? We hate their guts as much as you do (well, probably not so much for reasons you stated) for their oil prices. These rich oil barons' children seem to be a bunch of asshats anyway, drifting on the public roads with cars bought with money their parents gave them. Who knows if their children have any business or survival skills worth a damn. I wouldn't be surprised if they suffered a huge collapse after their oil supply dried up either.

Aren't Donald Trump's children pushed by their dad to learn how to run a business on their own? They're successful on their own as it is, well, at least Ivanka Trump and her boobies are...

Anyway my point was to enjoy these cars as they are, not from the circumstances in which they came to be (owned by Arab oil barons)
Well said
Old 03-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Rooting for Acura

Received 1,767 Likes on 806 Posts
did anyone notice that the GTC has a door ding.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Not Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Nothing spectacular, but here's some more pics.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by Bdog

nothing spectacular, but I think Yummy might have stopped breathing...

Aston's look tight, the Hamman X5 is nice too... I love the GT2 and Carerra-GT
Old 03-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Suzuka Master

OMG the bodykit on that white 5 series is disgusting....
Old 03-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,149 Likes on 775 Posts
Originally Posted by knight rider
did anyone notice that the GTC has a door ding.
It looks like any ding in any parking lot in that mall would be in the $$$$...
I better take the bus if I ever go there.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:37 PM
We dont love these hoes

I want to go there just to see these cars driving around! I shit my pants enough when im out on long island or in florida!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
That X5 is one serious mean machine.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
I shoot people

Originally Posted by Bdog

what's a B6?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Alpina B6
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9070911....world-premiere
Old 03-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I shoot people

ahhhhh got it. I always forget about Alpina
Old 03-24-2008, 10:18 PM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I'm gonna declare this shit right now.

That shit happening out there is not fair. I could work for the rest of my life and still not afford any of those cars.

Emo-ness aside, WOW.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
All these pictures do is make me angry/jealous at the rich people in Dubai. Nothing but rich oil families and drug dealers.
fuck 'em all. fuckin' thieves. flaunting their shit with all the money they're making hand over fist, bending the world over w/their oil prices, while everyone drools over their cars. i'd love to watch 'em all explode when they start 'em, rofl.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by gunner252
fuck 'em all. fuckin' thieves. flaunting their shit with all the money they're making hand over fist, bending the world over w/their oil prices, while everyone drools over their cars. i'd love to watch 'em all explode when they start 'em, rofl.

Yes, this countries invasion of the middle east has nothing to do with the current price of crude oil

Just taking a while stab at it, but i'm guessing you're a bush supporter

Last edited by FiveLiterCheater; 03-27-2008 at 12:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Not your everyday mall enterance...