AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Car Talk (https://acurazine.com/forums/car-talk-5/)
-   -   Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (https://acurazine.com/forums/car-talk-5/jerry-seinfelds-comedians-cars-getting-coffee-869975/)

Shoofin 09-30-2012 03:35 PM

Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Anyone ever see these clips? There's 10 of them, and most are pretty funny...

If you have some free time...

They really have a way in making you crave coffee...

www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com

:thumbsup:

AnthraciteAspec 10-04-2012 09:35 PM

Just finished the first one with Michael Richards. I enjoyed this immensely, thanks for posting.

Rick_TL-S 10-04-2012 09:37 PM

I'm only 4 in, but my favorite has been Gervais. :thumbsup:

SpiderX1016 10-05-2012 12:23 AM

It looks like they're recording with Go-Pros? That's kind of neat. Well, at least the interior shots.

INSPIRE 32V 10-05-2012 01:16 AM

thanks for the link

Hapa DC5 10-05-2012 02:16 AM

cool find!

Shoofin 10-05-2012 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by SpiderX1016 (Post 14080938)
It looks like they're recording with Go-Pros? That's kind of neat. Well, at least the interior shots.

Yep, it's amazing how good the GoPro's have become. on TopGear US, they also use GoPro cams in the cars...

AnthraciteAspec 10-05-2012 03:24 PM

I think I watched them backwards but I just finished them all. Thanks again for sharing.

AZuser 06-25-2013 01:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New episodes of CICGC.

1st new episode even shows the Acura RLX at around 7:06 mark.

According to Seinfeld, Acura's sponsoring the show thus the RLX being planted in the episode.

Was Sarah Silverman being sarcastic when she said, "Sure looks like a great car."?

Attachment 110575

neuronbob 06-26-2013 03:52 PM

Go drive one. It is a great car. :thumbsup: Not exciting, but it does get the job done. Hoping the RLX-H will be better.

Then again, I'm a Hondaphile, so no surprise there.

Those brief shows are still quite funny.

AZuser 01-17-2017 10:41 PM

Netflix Signs Deal With Jerry Seinfeld for ?Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? - WSJ

Netflix Signs Deal With Jerry Seinfeld for ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’

Streaming service snags rights to online show from Sony’s Crackle in deal that also includes two stand-up comedy specials

Jan. 17, 2017

Continuing its aggressive move into the comedy space, Netflix has signed a deal with Jerry Seinfeld for two stand-up comedy specials as well as exclusive rights to his well-known online show “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”

“Comedians in Cars,” a cult hit in which Mr. Seinfeld tools around with fellow comedians and performers in a vintage car and then has coffee and talks comedy with them, was originally developed and produced for Sony Corp.’s online video platform Crackle.

New episodes as well as reruns of old episodes will be available on Netflix in late 2017. Among those who have appeared are Howard Stern, Steve Martin, Tina Fey and even President Barack Obama.

In a statement, Mr. Seinfeld said he is “really quite charged to be moving” to Netflix.

Over the last several months, Netflix has signed up big-name comedians Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and Amy Schumer for specials, a direct strike at Time Warner Inc.’s HBO, which has long been seen as the home for stand-up stars of that stature.

juniorbean 01-18-2017 10:15 AM

Nice!

Legend2TL 01-18-2017 05:00 PM

As a NFLX shareholder I'm happy :thumbsup: