I Saw a TSX!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 04:12 PM
__

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Saw a TSX!

...well sorta....I did a little "false advertising" in the title. It wasn't a real TSX, just a new euro accord. Sorry

Anyway, I just got back from london an hour ago and wanted to tell u what i saw. On Monday, I went to Harrod's. In the store window was a beautiful blue Honda TSX. Now I was one of those people who thought the pics online looked rather dull, but up close it's a different story. It looks very aggressive and sporty. It is small, but not "cute small." By looks, I think it will go great against the IS, 3 series....but i dunno about the engine. Unfortunatly, I could not get a good look at the interior, as the car was slightly elevated. And even more unfortunatly, i didn't take a picture. I had my new digi cam in my bag, but it was soooo crowded (after xmas sale + the usual tourists), it was pouring, and there were people all crowded against the window to stay dry. So I didn't RISK getting my camera soaked, getting knocked into by the thousands of people w/ umbrellas, and end up getting a poor picture since people were in the way. So no pic. But, i really did think of u guys!
Old 01-01-2003, 04:14 PM
__

BTW, I am happy to report I only saw three cars w/ Altezzas (excluding those cars that come w/ them stock). the bad news is, all 3 were bimmers. One was a new 3 series sedan, a 99ish 528, and an old 3. BOO!
Old 01-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

When I first heard about the TSX (and it's specs) I was a little disappointed. I mean, supposedly there won't be a V6...why not just get the new Accord V6 for that price?

Well, I've had a change of heart. I think the TSX is going to rock. I bet it will give the 3 series some real competition. Acura has been trying to compete using the TL/CL but they're too big for the 3 series market. The TSX will fit right in.

And a lot of people complain about the TSX looking dull...I don't agree. It has style...and it's currently, the most agressive looking Acura sedan. IMHO

Bring on the TSX!