I hate this man soo much!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 11:19 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Minch00
It just seems as if he went into the Lamborghini/Ferrari/Porsche/Ford dealerships and said "I want this this and oh yeah one of these". All the cars are the "latest" models from their respective car companies. Usually people who didn't just recently come into money have more, introspective tastes, and don't just walk onto the showroom and buy the first thing they see. That, and his choice of colors for the majority of his cars plus the vanity plates scream "LOOK AT ME, I'M RICH! WHOOOO!". Usually people who are wealthy, or were born into wealth have fancy cars, but in more discreet colors (again, this is simply my observations).

Also, if he was good with money, he would know not to spend $2M on cars in a period of a year
tell me how many dealers sell those cars. Most of them dont even have new cars on the lot. If you go to Ferrari Of Washington in VA the only cars in their show room are Used. Although they are in MINT condtion. they might have a few but not very many. You cant just walk into one of those dealers and be like I want this model and I want it NOW!! Unless your willing to drop ALOT of extra $$ to get the car shipped right away
Old 07-21-2006, 12:05 PM
It's not over yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what no enzo? that collection blows (jealous)