Honors Student Threatens Mom at Gunpoint to Buy Her a Nissan 350z

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:21 AM
MechEng

Received 483 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by mrmako
I can't agree. My kid is a honors / 4.0 student and has a good head on her shoulders and understands reality. Raising her voice to her mother would be dealt with pretty severely. So an incident like this would ensure she goes to where Amy Fisher was sent.

As for this girl, she was just stupid. And she does deserve jail. This is not a misdemeanor. She deserves jail time. She just threw her life away.

I didn't say all honors kids are like that. There are always exceptions, like your daughter. Just, I dont know any of those exceptions personally, and I lived in an honors dorm for my first two years of college

Plus all my fellow Mech Eng majors who have a 4.0 right now cant design/build shit, and theyre going to suffer in Senior Design next year
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by SpiderX1016
That girl is ****ed up in the head. Why go through that much trouble for a used 350z.
Originally Posted by Rockstar21
lulz at the 7 year old 350Z... really?
Originally Posted by evilone
Great more D-bags from my area!
On a side note, I used to paint cars for this same Dealer.

hhmmm...see the relation here.. Nissans and Douche bags? I see alot of Douche bags more and more in Nissans, to top that off its a Z...oh boy! From Maximas to 350Zs to Altimas and yesterday got tailgated by a D-bag in his Xterra with his 10 year old son in the front seat...
Old 03-31-2011, 11:12 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Costco

another thing.... how exactly did she steal a gun from a LEO? Did she date one or something? I'd think a LEO would be in serious trouble if he lost his firearm, let alone have it end up in a 17 year old's possession.
Originally Posted by SharksBreath

i was thinking the same thing and forgot to post it. that's a whole other pile of problems shes created for herself and whoever else is invloved.
Who's to say she didn't get or buy the gun from someone else.....doesn't imply that *she* stole it from the officer, just that the gun itself was stolen.

She deserves some jail time even if her mother disagrees....If you can get away with pointing a gun at your mom, you can get away with anything. How do you even discipline your child after she does that to you?! ...Send her to her room next time she lies or misses curfew?! You can't top this. She needs to be charged.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Send her to juvenile boot camp for the summer and let the drill sergeants scare the shit out of her. Also could do some good to build character. Although they could also charge her as an adult at 17 with a felony on the table. That'll ruin her chances of getting into an IVY league school for good.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:01 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Who cares if it ruins her chances of getting into an Ivy League school -- it can ruin her chances at advancing in life, period... school, the stigma she'll carry around town, getting a job with a criminal record, etc...
Old 03-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 986 Likes on 530 Posts
From the Philippines? Understood.

Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
Filipino moms make you crazy.

Filipino women are bipolar. So maybe this girl needs heavy duty counseling, and no contact with her mother.

And trust me, there are a lot of them over here, and they are shit bat crazy.

Example: My daughter tells me her friend may need to stay at our house some times (both parents are Filipino), and I say OK, but why? And she tells me that the girl didn't do her chores one day and her mother came at her with a knife. The girl gets scared when her mom is angry.

(father is deployed to Afghanistan, and Mom parties a lot. Bad juju)

Only one example. There are many more but then I'd have to move this to Ramblings. And that's a weird road I don't want to travel before going to work.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm Craig

Received 299 Likes on 207 Posts
Hell I have a 4.0 but I sure hope I have more common sense than she does. I don't understand how she planned on funding the car at her age if she has to take a loan out on it...
Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by charliemike
Lost in all this is that she used a gun stolen from a COP.

hmm, So if anyone was murder with that gun, they are going to blame it all on her. I cant wait for to see what happens.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I don't quite have a 4.0 but I am one of those Honors kids, and I can honestly say, this is nuts.

There has to be more to the story than what the article lets on; perhaps some family problems behind the scenes?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:06 AM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
At least go for a GTR. But a 7 year old 350z? Come on now...LOL! This girl was pretty odd to say the least.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by mrmako

Filipino women are bipolar. So maybe this girl needs heavy duty counseling, and no contact with her mother.

And trust me, there are a lot of them over here, and they are shit bat crazy.

Example: My daughter tells me her friend may need to stay at our house some times (both parents are Filipino), and I say OK, but why? And she tells me that the girl didn't do her chores one day and her mother came at her with a knife. The girl gets scared when her mom is angry.

(father is deployed to Afghanistan, and Mom parties a lot. Bad juju)

Only one example. There are many more but then I'd have to move this to Ramblings. And that's a weird road I don't want to travel before going to work.

Please don't generalize all Filipino women, I think this is just bad parenting and from the looks of her picture the girl looks like she's not right in the head. I think we can all agree that psychopaths come in different races.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
CL in lawnmower status

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
the story is even better than the title
she didn't threaten her mom to buy her the car, just to co-sign so she could get the loan for it... so much win
Old 04-04-2011, 05:33 AM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 986 Likes on 530 Posts
Originally Posted by coykiam
Please don't generalize all Filipino women, I think this is just bad parenting and from the looks of her picture the girl looks like she's not right in the head. I think we can all agree that psychopaths come in different races.
OK. I'll agree to that.

But I will say that based on where I live (a short 2 1/2 hour flight to Manila), there are a lot of them here, and more I see on a daily basis. Not ones who grew up in the US. So from what I have seen and experienced (my first trip to the PI was in 1989), quite a few are off their rocker.

Does that explain my point a bit? And yes, the bipolar deal applies to all women regardless of where they are from. There are some from everywhere.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
Originally Posted by coykiam
Exactly and women are crazy in every ethnic background