Honda-Acura vs Nissan-Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2001, 04:01 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't we all just get along!

Hey the word that you guys are doging the Maximas have reached us on our Maxima Forum. First of all I don't understand all the dirty talking, we should all get along and stand up to all those domestics. Japan makes great cars, and we happen to take part in that. I really like the CL-S, but the reason I didn't buy one was the fact that you don't offer a manual transmission. I know that there will be on with a six speed coming up, but when I was shopping for a car, it was not available. Third if you really want to compare apples to apples, lets talk about the 260hp Maxima compared to your 260hp powerplant. I don't mean disrespect, and I hope that maybe in the future we can plan a meet together, and learn from our differences. You guys would really find out that we drive great cars. Let's stay proud because we all drive imports. Peace out, and have a great day!
Old 11-01-2001, 04:06 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by tankmonkey

actually, the honda cbx (motorcycle) was an inline 6, so I guess we can cross that one off the list.
Har.Har. Mistar funney man. Not.
Old 11-01-2001, 04:07 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Can't we all just get along!

Originally posted by lovemymax
Hey the word that you guys are doging the Maximas have reached us on our Maxima Forum. First of all I don't understand all the dirty talking, we should all get along and stand up to all those domestics. Japan makes great cars, and we happen to take part in that. I really like the CL-S, but the reason I didn't buy one was the fact that you don't offer a manual transmission. I know that there will be on with a six speed coming up, but when I was shopping for a car, it was not available. Third if you really want to compare apples to apples, lets talk about the 260hp Maxima compared to your 260hp powerplant. I don't mean disrespect, and I hope that maybe in the future we can plan a meet together, and learn from our differences. You guys would really find out that we drive great cars. Let's stay proud because we all drive imports. Peace out, and have a great day!
At least someone in this thread is cool.
Old 11-01-2001, 04:17 PM
Racer

Originally posted by AC
You guys realize that both the Maxima and the I30 has "real leather" on the entire seat.
Whoa! Holy shit!

If that's true, it's a design flaw. The Legend had this, and it would crack in certain spots. Acura corrected this by using stronger synthetic material on the offending areas.

As if I'm even gonna notice one way or another.

If you want to make jealous, tell me about the I30's heated stearing wheel.
Old 11-01-2001, 04:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Never ending debate.

Closed...