HH2 Hydrogen Clean Air Devices ... Any experiences from AZ Crew?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 84 Likes on 79 Posts
HH2 Hydrogen Clean Air Devices ... Any experiences from AZ Crew?

Hey guys,

I came across this HH2 hydrogen device that seems to greatly improve fuel economy, and is not too expensive.
https://www.hydrolectricpower.com/Home_Page.php

It is in the range of 3000 dollars installed.

Now I know there are many scams when it comes to improving gas mileage, and most of those I can spot right off the bat. But these guys were at the auto shows and seemed pretty legit.

I was wondering if any one has an experience with this system and can provide some feedback?

Thanks
Old 04-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Don't know much about it... but here's the question for you.... how much does it actually improve fuel economy on an engine like the Acura's (I didn't see it readily listed on their site, however, I may have missed it as that site is a cluster)?

Point is... unless you are seeing some huge real world improvement, dropping $3k on a system may not be worth it. A couple miles per gallon here and there and you'd have to have the thing in your car for years and years for you to recoup that $3k. You'd be better off keeping your car well maintained and keeping that $3k in the bank (or invest it so it can earn you some interest)...

Oh and BTW, from looking that site over... once the headache went away it would appear to be along the lines of some of the other scam products you illuded to. Not saying it doesn't work, but I'm going to bet it's not as great as advertised...
Old 04-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Thanks for the response juniorbean, Im actually pretty happy with the gas mileage in my TL, so I do agree with you it may be worthless on the TL

But I was actually more interested in using this on my full size SUV. In particular I have a Sequoia and it does get decent mileage for its size, but getting more mpg is never a bad thing.

They have a test one on their website and it seems like they are getting a lot better gas mileage, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience on this.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Suzuka Master

bump ... was wondering if anyone had any more info on this ... im interested in investing in this
Old 04-10-2011, 06:35 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The HH2 systems fit all cars and trucks, custom made for each engine type. The system causes a total fuel burn inside the engine, resulting in little or no toxic emissions, just clean warm moist air exhaust.

Because the fuel is burned inside the engine, engine power is better, fuel economy is increased and emissions are less.

The HH2 water cell creates two separate gases from water, Hydrogen and Oxygen, and since it is created live and goes directly into the vehicle airstream binding with incoming air delivering a powerful energy blast to fragment the fuel molecule that binds with the Hydrogen and upon ignition creates a very high temperature burn consuming all or most fuel in the combustion chamber.

Everyone loves the power boost that is very similar to a Nitrous Oxide feeling.

http://WWW.HH2.US

Thanks for looking.

Dr. D.

By the way, the HH2 Hydrogen Clean Air Combustion system has one of the only universal CARB E.O. ever issued D-643. Does not require any vehicle changes to sensors or computer or any other illegal trick stuff. No snake oil here. Don't buy it if you are against clean air.

Dr. D.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:48 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
$3000 sure buys a SHIT load of gas

btw who the f@ck are you DZup, you know if you are trying to sell a product on here, you should be a vendor

and your nitrous oxide feeling, so are you saying that that system can add 100hp easily? (or more... depending on the size of shot you run)
Old 04-10-2011, 06:52 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by VQPower37
Hey guys,

I came across this HH2 hydrogen device that seems to greatly improve fuel economy, and is not too expensive.
https://www.hydrolectricpower.com/Home_Page.php

It is in the range of 3000 dollars installed.

Now I know there are many scams when it comes to improving gas mileage, and most of those I can spot right off the bat. But these guys were at the auto shows and seemed pretty legit.

I was wondering if any one has an experience with this system and can provide some feedback?

Thanks

yeah i have seen those companies, with those "magical" pills that you drop in your tank when you fill up, at the SEMA show too
Old 04-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Originally Posted by friesm2000
$3000 sure buys a SHIT load of gas

btw who the f@ck are you DZup, you know if you are trying to sell a product on here, you should be a vendor

and your nitrous oxide feeling, so are you saying that that system can add 100hp easily? (or more... depending on the size of shot you run)

Edit:

I removed the pricing information and the rest of it can remain open so you guys can comment on the information provided.

DZup: Welcome to the forum.

I removed the pricing reference from your post. As long as you stick to providing information you will be conforming to the rules of this forum.

If you need information on becoming a vendor, please click on the "Advertising Information" button at the bottom of the page.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Drifting

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts
This looks like a scam of some sort. My favorite line is:
HH2 SYSTEM INSTALLED REDUCES WEAR AND TEAR ON ENGINE DUE TO FAST COMPLETE COMBUSTION OF FUELS, REDUCES HEAT IN ENGINE. (HYDROGEN EXITS TAILPIPE FAST)
This has got to be greatest line ever.... If this were burning hydrogen, the output would be water...

I am aware of hydrogen systems (they use fuel cells) to power a car. Iceland has a hydrogen fueling station that they are using to test out various types of cars. The only thing I've seen is where you can convert your car to work on methonol for a few thousand (but you're going to need some fueling stations for that to work.

So really - I have no idea how this would work, and their website looks like a giant pile of crap.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Drifting

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts
In addition - the only reason that Iceland is able to use power to electrolyze water into H and O2 is because they have an abundance of renewable energy which lets them do that. But even with all that energy, they haven't found a way to do that. So...likely a scam.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Ultra Negro

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
As far as I know with a friend who works with chemicals and what not, he said basically this little system makes hydrogen and introduces it into the engine, he says you wont see super increase in gas mileage but complete combustion will be cleaner.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Suzuka Master

interesting ... thanks for all the responses guys
Old 11-07-2011, 11:29 AM
3rd Gear

new buyer and investor be very aware

He has no real degree from a legit school. At best, its an online school. The copies of his degrees look printed at home. Ask him for it as see it for yourself. don't let his pompous attitude intimate you. Don't get sucked in by his tactic like I did. The only thing legit is the CARB cert. but it did not improve much on my '99 4cyl. 1.8lit engine as far as mileage. The exhaust is much cleaner than before. He is doing small volume installs and will solicit those buyers for investment money in his company but you will never see that money again like in my case. No business plan, no financial statement updates, he has no license from the SEC to issue company stock which was my big mistake. I reported him to the FBI, the IRS, the State of CA but my $20k was too small for them to bother with investigation unless more people report him. I doubt he report his "investment" money to the IRS.
At best, it clean up the exhaust and your wallet. Don't make the same mistake like I did.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by liftnot
He has no real degree from a legit school. At best, its an online school. The copies of his degrees look printed at home. Ask him for it as see it for yourself. don't let his pompous attitude intimate you. Don't get sucked in by his tactic like I did. The only thing legit is the CARB cert. but it did not improve much on my '99 4cyl. 1.8lit engine as far as mileage. The exhaust is much cleaner than before. He is doing small volume installs and will solicit those buyers for investment money in his company but you will never see that money again like in my case. No business plan, no financial statement updates, he has no license from the SEC to issue company stock which was my big mistake. I reported him to the FBI, the IRS, the State of CA but my $20k was too small for them to bother with investigation unless more people report him. I doubt he report his "investment" money to the IRS.
At best, it clean up the exhaust and your wallet. Don't make the same mistake like I did.
If all that is true. Crazy that you and him both posted on here.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:10 AM
3rd Gear

I was closely involved back in late 2009 and early 2010. Heck, I was at the 09 LA auto show the whole 10days of my own time to help and lost my voice due to the DUB booth was next to us. I also ran the Go-Green Expo Jan/2010 all by myself and paid the booth out of my own pocket. I am no longer with him. I was involved with his move to his previous location where he had plans and the room to expand big time but did not work out. I have much more to tell but the point of me posting here is to inform other interested parties who may tempted to invest in his company since he DOES have a legit product and the product does have a CARB approval IS a big deal. I was kind hearted and he is 70+ and I bought into his product. However, the business has not taken off like he hoped and it has been a few years. You can and should try his product yourself but just be careful when he ask you to invest in his company. He ways are very 1950 and he will intimidate you that you are not as smart as him as you have not invent anything in your life like he did. He can reply in here as well but he will tell you he is too busy with many project and has no time to respond to losers like me.
You really should try his product to help him keep his lights on. $2000 is not a lot of money compare to $20k.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
3rd Gear

Small Claim Case(s) won

Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
If all that is true. Crazy that you and him both posted on here.
I took him to small claim in Van Nuys Ca last Sept. and won. Well, he did not show up knowing well he would lose. Small claim is only good for $10k not what I lost of $20k+ so he got off easy. I had nothing to lose and I wanted to see how the court process works.

Collection is another story and he was not willing to pay up so he counter sued for slandering, result of $500k mis-funding from investor(3yr. later and forfeiting the $490k??)...etc...etc. The judge was able to see his motive quickly and calling him (stu***) but I did not use any of my defense except show the judge the case I won last year.

The judgement came this week of me not owe any money to him. I'd learned my lesson of being too trusting and glad I did not invest more $$ w/ him. Its sad to see people that age (70+) are scamming people but thinking he is saving the world. I was a fool!
Old 05-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Holy dead thread revival Batman!