ESPN had the NY Auto Show on T.V

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ESPN had the NY Auto Show on T.V

Pretty good, hosted by C. Van Tune. I'll get to the cars we are interested in.
The M45 on T.V looked okay, nothing special. Like a big VW Passat. The interior did look as good as the pics we have here. They opened the review by blasting the current M45. "Who would buy a car that is called the Gloria in Japan" . Funny stuff.

The RL, the front end looks pretty damn good but the rest of the car looks like any other car on the street. The interior on T.V looked GORGOUS. It looked really good. They explained the "Real-TIme" Nav, it will rollout in 20 cities and grow from there. They explained the SH-AWD, looks very promising.

The new Grand Cherokee looks like ass

The Dodge Magnum looks great inside and out. Why buy a FX or Cayenne? Buy this instead. Faster, just as roomy.

They had a GREAT segment on all the dumbass buttons and I-drive in all the cars. They counted 76 in the Phaeton, the GM was like " I never counted them all before, there are more in the back
". Basically they are saying it is ridiculous, all these distracting buttons in cars. Yes, some of it is driven by our wants for new Tech but it's too much.

The Caddy STS looks identical to the CTS, a lil more agressive in the rear. With the new GS, M35/45, RL, I forgot about this new model. It promises to be a good drive, the interior though is worse than the previous 3 cars mentioned.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:41 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Saw that today too.

That RL in silver really looked hot.

The new Cherokee on the other hand looks like crap.