Dumbass crotch rocket drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 04:24 AM
Team ABP member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CLean
I think the Cops stopped pulling over sport bikes. Everyt ime they try, it ends up being a high speed chase. and after a mile, the bike is either gone, or has flown off the road and wrecked..

I stopped for a Cop one day, and he said he was stunned that I even pulled over. And since I did pull over, he wasnt going to ticket me...
+1 couple years ago my cousin and I got pulled over doing 140+ (yea I kno not smart....but sometimes ya cant help it) and walked away with a verbal warning. the state cop said he had already radio'ed ahead and shut off the ac cus he thought we were going to run.

funny enough nowdays rarely hit those kinda speeds, and I have a much faster bike. twisties have somewhat replaced the thrill of high speed
Old 10-31-2006, 10:08 AM
N00b just got here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and they all say that us "riceheads" need to get out of the way. half of them cant even drive cars, let alone motorcycles. thats why they should be in prison
Old 10-31-2006, 10:38 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evilone
Siggy didnt you used to have a really nice gxxer? And i agree while the majority of riders ride like complete idiots there are quite a few of us that ride like adults. No I will get on it in the twistys but never more than what i feel i can handle. RIde your own ride! dont try to ride faster than you can handle just becuase some guys your out with are faster in the corners than you!
I've had a few crotch rockets (one was a gxxr,). All of them were modified. I don't recall ever posting any of them on here though. Hmm, maybe I did. Or maybe I just talked about it. (my worst ticket was 135 in a 40) I lost my license after one summer of tickets in Chicago for 18 months. I think I had 20+ tickets. I had almost ALL of them dropped, it was the "driving while suspended" that got me the 18 months. Illinois is no joke when it comes to tickets; 3 moving violation convictions in a year and your suspended for 3-6 months guaranteed.

I think someone else really hit the nail on the head when they said it's the age group of guys that are attracted to the rockets. Most guys in their late teens early 20's think they are invincible (I know I acted like I did). I think it's more this mentality that causes all of the problems on the rockets. That and really those bikes just have no place on the streets with the power/weight ratios they have. As I have said numerous times, you idle the bike around driving it legally. If you even slightly get into the throttle you're braking numerous laws.

Trying to find a married 28+ year old with kids on a rocket riding around like an asswipe isn't very common. I'm sure there are exceptions to this, as I have met guys in their 30's and 40's who still act like they are 18. But they are just that, the exceptions. And don't get me wrong, there are appropriate times to act like you're 18
Old 11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
-glock security-

i agree with everyone's statement to an extent.

i just dont want to be stereotyped because with the helmet on we all look alike. i just turned 27 2 days ago 11 04
Old 11-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by SiGGy

Umm, it would more be like the "one good apple"....

MOST crotch rocket riders ride like morons.

most do ride like morons, which give people that stereotype. Its to bad some of the law abiding riders get tossed in their as well......
Old 11-07-2006, 10:28 AM

i always see a few dudes over here bustin out wheelies on the highway going about 60mph, crazyyy
Old 11-08-2006, 02:41 PM
RVC
Advanced

Originally Posted by sonnyg80
i always see a few dudes over here bustin out wheelies on the highway going about 60mph, crazyyy
I probably know those clowns....they were probably doing it down 264, huh? I ride an 06' Gix 1000, I'm 32, and I have kids. I do ride smartly but I can't lie, I have done the occasional wheelie but not in an area where there are people or traffic. You guys are right, there are alot of dumbasses that ruin it for the rest of us. Hence the insurance rates for a sportbike.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Vollgas auf der Autobahn!

I had a bunch of these damn things....................... several wrecks and more tickets than i will admit to I decided walking with all my own limbs intact was a pretty good idea so I stopped riding. Ofcourse if I could afford a Ducati ...............well maybe just one more time.

Jens
Old 11-08-2006, 07:26 PM
My M45 loves to eat rice

I used to work at a motorcycle dealership about three years ago as a DMV clerk. We sold Hondas, Kawasakis, Suzukis, sport bikes pretty much. While I was there there was some guy that just walked out of the dealership with a brand-new Kawasaki ZX-10. My boss tells this moron, who happened to be a good customer, ''take it easy for the first 100 miles or so. The tires are very, very slick on a brand new bike.'' The customer says to my boss, ''don't worry, I'm a pro, you know that.''

The guy pops the clutch, goes to take off on the bike, and goes FLYING off the bike. The bike goes flying into the intersection, and the dealership was on a busy avenue. I couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes... what a tool. The bike was not too beat up, but I'm sure his ego was.

By the way, I never bought so many mass cards as in the six months or so that I worked there. There would be a story every single week of another customer that passed away while riding. Sad story... good thing the dealership was across the street from a church.