Bought my first sedan (400hp twins)

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016 | 04:35 PM
I like turtles

I am really hoping that by the time I trade my current Q50 in, the lease deals on the RS400 are just as good as what I got on mine. Not having a trade (with negative equity ugh), should really put me in a good position for one of these next go around. Glad you are enjoying it!

Side question, how are the run-flats treating you? Do you hate them yet?
The following users liked this post:
UNCTYPE-S (08-07-2016)
Old 08-05-2016 | 08:51 PM

Gorgeous photos! What an awesome color.
The following users liked this post:
UNCTYPE-S (08-07-2016)
Old 08-06-2016 | 11:27 AM
9 mpg.

Have they started working on tuning these yet? I'm hoping they release something like the JB4 for this platform. I'm curious to see what these cars would put down with bolt-ons, E85 and an aggressive tune.
Old 08-07-2016 | 08:53 PM
Above n Beyond

Originally Posted by Redsand353
I am really hoping that by the time I trade my current Q50 in, the lease deals on the RS400 are just as good as what I got on mine. Not having a trade (with negative equity ugh), should really put me in a good position for one of these next go around. Glad you are enjoying it!

Side question, how are the run-flats treating you? Do you hate them yet?
Well funny you mention the run flats.
Not even 3 months with the car and I ran over a small nail type piece and it's along the sidewall. Created a small leak and the tire needs to be replaced, but thankfully I still apply for the tire/maintenance package where Infiniti should be putting a new tire on.

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Gorgeous photos! What an awesome color.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by D's Up
Have they started working on tuning these yet? I'm hoping they release something like the JB4 for this platform. I'm curious to see what these cars would put down with bolt-ons, E85 and an aggressive tune.
Stillen is testing an intake and exhaust which should be out soon. There are some air flow restrictions with the OEM set up so I would expect to see decent numbers with the future aftermarket. Not sure if Stillen or AMS have worked on any tune yet, but I am excited to see some kind of numbers and cost.
Old 08-08-2016 | 11:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MTEAZY
Congrats. Did you test drive a Dodge Charger beforehand? If not, saturno_v thinks you need your head examined.
He did just fine.....I test drove the Red Sport 400, one hell of a sport sedan....hopefully he got some discount.