BMW lovers read this ! Haaaaaaaaaaa

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001 | 02:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by fast_daddy_car:
<STRONG>Well, now we know where all those fried Ford employees ended up </STRONG>
By following up on my post with your post makes me assume that your statements are meant for me. If not my assumptions are wrong and forgive me for my response.

But to respond (if needed), the post makes no sense at all!!! An open statement without directive is meaningless. I have owned a Ford for a short time many years ago nor have I worked for them. So the reference to Ford is confusing. A CL-S is in my garage (with I/H/Pulleys) and my wife’s car (something that is often compared on this forum).

So, if meant for me, please clarify...
Old 07-14-2001 | 02:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by fast_daddy_car:
<STRONG>

Last time I checked, I typed in "www.acura-cl.com" to get to this board.

I don't know about you, but I see a connection between this url and the Acura CL.
And we get bashed all the time on the bummer and lexi boards.
:p</STRONG>
Now I see your connection, and it is a valid one without know where I stand.

I agree we get bashed, do I care, no!! But Acura is not faultless so we should not take glory in another manufacturers issues. Be bigger than the other guys and don't stoop to their pathetic level in knocking someone when there is an issue. Because, a similar issue might hit us tomorrow.

'01 CL Type-S 1st AEM intake on a CL-S AEM Pulley, Comptech Headers
'99 E-46 328i
Old 07-14-2001 | 05:48 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by Fabvsix:
<STRONG>And get over my fucking grammer !</STRONG>
If this guy is 41 years old, then I'm 103.

Grow up, little boy. And learn how to spell "grammar". I would have never commented on your terrible grammar or spelling if you hadn't claimed to be a "41 year old executive" at your company. I'd expect better from someone of your stature

Face it-- You're a 16 year old, zit poppin' punk that likes to talk shit on message boards.......
Old 07-14-2001 | 05:52 PM
www.drippinwet.com

rolls had a recall after filling up fuel tank, vapors in the car could cause it to explode from electrostatic discharge from a power lock switch or window switch, i heard one blew up in manhattan at a dealer, fortunatly, they are sold in very liminted numbers so the recall was issued and i believe they were taken care of with only one or 2 incidents (thats one or two too many i think)
Old 07-14-2001 | 08:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by scalbert:
<STRONG>

By following up on my post with your post makes me assume that your statements are meant for me. If not my assumptions are wrong and forgive me for my response.

But to respond (if needed), the post makes no sense at all!!! An open statement without directive is meaningless. I have owned a Ford for a short time many years ago nor have I worked for them. So the reference to Ford is confusing. A CL-S is in my garage (with I/H/Pulleys) and my wife’s car (something that is often compared on this forum).

So, if meant for me, please clarify...</STRONG>
This ones not for you, I fixed it!
Old 07-15-2001 | 03:29 AM