Another Garage Queen Added last week

Old 08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
2010 TL AWD 6MT: New King

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts
Originally Posted by Mongolian
I make money to spend it and to be happy. If I can afford it, why not? It is my money afterall...
+1

Good for you. Life is too dam short. You can't take your money with you when you leave the Earth.

If one has a good amount of savings, a retirement plan, and a healthy mortgage, why not? To the naysayers, work hard, be responsible, and play hard
Old 08-31-2010, 05:09 PM
on to the next one...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Walmart Gangsta
wait wait wait....you're an ACCOUNTANT and you bought TWO luxury sedans?...does not compute

all accountants drive cheap cars because they know how to not waste money
2 sedans?
I thought he had an M and a FX35?

Furthermore, if one is for him and one is for his wife or other family, what makes this so odd? If they were both solely for his personal use, that'd be one thing, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Lastly... Are you employed by the IRS that you have this acute knowledge of his financial standing? If not, I would relent on commenting on a complete strangers financial decisions, lest you look like an ass.

Oops. Too late.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by bgsm1th
2 sedans?
I thought he had an M and a FX35?

Furthermore, if one is for him and one is for his wife or other family, what makes this so odd? If they were both solely for his personal use, that'd be one thing, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Lastly... Are you employed by the IRS that you have this acute knowledge of his financial standing? If not, I would relent on commenting on a complete strangers financial decisions, lest you look like an ass.

Oops. Too late.
That douchewater accomplished that long ago.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm Craig

Received 299 Likes on 207 Posts
Beautiful cars.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:30 PM
3rd Gear

I make money to spend it and to be happy. If I can afford it, why not? It is my money afterall...

reminds me of a JGWentworth commercial lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
F-ck the naysayers. It's your coin in the end
Old 09-01-2010, 04:49 PM

Received 9,493 Likes on 6,165 Posts
^Agreed. Congrats on the new acquisition! I've always had a soft spot for the M.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:31 AM
3rd Coast

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Must be nice! I like the M's.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 946 Likes on 515 Posts
Originally Posted by ganja
reminds me of a JGWentworth commercial lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9OKXtzHtE

Love the Fuga. And the only way is with the sport package (19" wheels and better suspension).... Very nice.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Advanced

I don't see the point of wasting money on a vehicle and not driving it at all. Can you throw some money to me so I can buy a new vehicle, just I'll drive it tho.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:14 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
I am a CPA and I think I can manage my money without anyone telling me how to "
my uncle whom is a cpa is 75 and has 18k on his 2000 boxster. He prob drives 1000 a year also.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Je t'aime...

Not an Infiniti-Fan or Nissan-Fan, but I'm happy for your choice in cars. Still, like many, I'm kinda confused as M being the new toy. Maybe, I am younger than you, and you know... younger generation or younger drivers wants performance... or at least decent performance...

Again, not a Nissan/Infiniti fan; I don't see me ever owning one of their cars, but congratulations on both of your cars.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by HondaOnWORKS
Not an Infiniti-Fan or Nissan-Fan, but I'm happy for your choice in cars. Still, like many, I'm kinda confused as M being the new toy. Maybe, I am younger than you, and you know... younger generation or younger drivers wants performance... or at least decent performance...

Again, not a Nissan/Infiniti fan; I don't see me ever owning one of their cars, but congratulations on both of your cars.
In my opinion, a car doesn't have to be fast to be classified as a toy. As I previously mentioned I don't really care for speeding. There are other enthusiast out there that build their cars in a non-performance oriented manner. There was a thread here on VIP cars and my exact intent with the M is to take on that particular approach. Won't that be considered a "toy"?

You mentioned decent performance. Really.. how would you define decent performance and do most of the people on the forum actually track their performance "toys"? Most people will dress up their cars like I will and call it "toys" and never track it or use the full extent of the car's performance... I'm quite satisfied with the acceleration on this car. It feels as good as my old TL, maybe better. Conversely, the suspension feels like I'm riding in a big boat even if it's with a sport package but it's expected since it's a luxury car.

You're very fortunate to own a M3 at your age either at your own expense or at your parents expense. I actually do like Infiniti's that's why I own 3 of them. Unlike you, I don't like German manufactured cars (personal preference). I lost faith in Acura after they decided to go ugly (my opinion) with everything they make
Old 09-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

The M is a faster car than your TSX, young fella. Heck, the G37 > TSX.
You just like to hate on Nissan.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by psteng19
He's got an M3 as his "toy".
Old 09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by knavinusa
Nah, I'm doubting this guy's credibility entirely.

His sig now lists "2008 Silver Acura TSX 6 Speed Manual".
Yet he asks about M mode on a TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-tsx-2004-2008-124/there-something-wrong-m-mode-my-car-767642/
A month earlier, his "cousin" coincidentally buys an auto 2008 TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-tsx-2004-2008-124/question-about-sports-mode-first-gen-tsx-765621/

Did he recently trade in for the 6MT, or do a manual swap?
Having trouble trusting this guy.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Again, not a Nissan/Infiniti fan; I don't see me ever owning one of their cars
Why did you feel like you had to mention that?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Shift_Acura
Twice, in one post too.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:43 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts

Yet he asks about M mode on a TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767642
A month earlier, his "cousin" coincidentally buys an auto 2008 TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765621

Nice a lil detective work

He's full of bullshit, but oh well so are a lot of folks on the interweb...
Old 09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dallison
my uncle whom is a cpa is 75 and has 18k on his 2000 boxster. He prob drives 1000 a year also.
hmmm..lets see here...18k on a 2000...that means 1,800 a year...i guess counting doesn't run in the family
Old 09-10-2010, 10:12 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

What if it was purchased in '99 or he drove it more in one year then he did others? putz.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Feeds pigs bacon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
What if it was purchased in '99 or he drove it more in one year then he did others? putz.
I really need to start calling people 'putz' more often.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Je t'aime...

I know that? Its simple logic. You just like Nissan, Fanboy. I like how you took off fan boy off your username. I can care less what you say, because you always been bias to Nissan/Infiniti. I argued you a couple times here. Always supporting Nissan/Infiniti, I have yet to hear one good thing about Acura from you. What does this have to do with G37 faster than the TSX? TSX is more of a deal than the G37.

No, my dad got it for me for getting a 3.8 GPA at USC, thanks very much?

Yet he asks about M mode on a TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767642
A month earlier, his "cousin" coincidentally buys an auto 2008 TSX: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765621

My account is shared, believe it or not. I don't care.
FYI: This Nissan FanBoy always been like this to me.
I like the way he takes interest in my life.
Isn't he just a cute little Nissan fanboy stalker?
Jesus, get a life. I have the right to say that when you claim I'm a liar.
Do you live in CA? too? AcuraFest? I'll make you choke on your words too. I'll show you the M3.
Apparently, you don't have a sense of logic. You do know almost 90% of USC students are rich, so if you had logic, I wouldn't have to explain this stuff to you. USC Students = Rich = Nice cars = You go AcuraFest? = I laugh at you = choke your words for being a d**k. I haven't done sh*t to you.

Originally Posted by Shift_Acura
The type of person I am; I'm always open about my facts.

Nice a lil detective work

He's full of bullshit, but oh well so are a lot of folks on the interweb...
I don't care if you don't believe me. I know what I own, I know what I drive, I know what school I go to. How about go to AcuraFest? If you go, I'll drive the M3 instead of the TSX. Maybe, I can really show off to you? And really be a dick? Since clearly you are being dick to me now? No? Get a life, and stop researching someone's life that you clearly don't know about.

I'm just pointing out. You don't know me, and you no right to judge me and claim liar?

So you down? I'll show you my M3? So you can eat your own words? I live in SF, school in LA. You live in Santa Clara, CA, which is not far from SF too. You live in CA too. As far as I see this you have no excuse to refuse my offer unless you claim the AcuraFest spot is "too far".

Reply to me. Take my offer, please. I really want you to eat your words. Yeah? =)

Last edited by HondaOnWORKS; 09-10-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
I don't care if you don't believe me. I know what I own, I know what I drive, I know what school I go to. How about go to AcuraFest? If you go, I'll drive the M3 instead of the TSX. Maybe, I can really show off to you? And really be a dick? Since clearly you are being dick to me now? No? Get a life, and stop researching someone's life that you clearly don't know about.

I'm just pointing out. You don't know me, and you no right to judge me and claim liar?

So you down? I'll show you my M3? So you can eat your own words? I live in SF, school in LA. You live in Santa Clara, CA, which is not far from SF too. You live in CA too. As far as I see this you have no excuse to refuse my offer unless you claim the AcuraFest spot is "too far".

Reply to me. Take my offer, please. I really want you to eat your words. Yeah? =)
You sound like my ex when she would get real drunk, everything was a fuckin question.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
No, my dad got it for me for getting a 3.8 GPA at USC, thanks very much?
No, what? I posted that because he mentioned your TSX was slower than an M, and I saw you had an M3 in your sig.

Great attitude.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
You sound like my ex when she would get real drunk, everything was a fuckin question.
Is that supposed to be an insult?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Je t'aime...

No, what? I posted that because he mentioned your TSX was slower than an M, and I saw you had an M3 in your sig.

Great attitude.
Well, hes an ass. Hes been on my case ever since I argued with him about Nissan/Infiniti and Honda/Acura. Hes a Nissan fan boy. He said it himself.

And sorry? I'm not in a good mood today. Him starting crap with me on forums just gets me annoyed. I had a stressful week with tests and etc... And today I almost got hit 3 times while going back home.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
Is that supposed to be an insult?
Not really, just made me realize how annoying it was
Old 09-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,484 Likes on 1,048 Posts
Anyways back on topic...

M looks to be in really good condition. So does the FX

But I suggest using the two bucket method for washing. Does a better job preventing swirls.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:33 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

I could give a fuck about your offer. You have nothing to prove to me as it is just the internet, right? So you get rewarded for getting good grades.... Congrats I'm really happy for you. I hope it's incentive for you to do something with your life and give back to the community as I hope you'll be successful. I truly mean that.

There's nothing to show off to me for. Personally you can have an Aston Martin, a Lambo, and a new R8 all titled in your name, I'm not going to be impressed. I have absolutely ZERO interest in attending Acurafest. I'm not going to waste my time to show up so some kid can show off his M3 that he "earned."

What's with all of the questions? I'll add some of my own questions. For somebody who says they don't care if I believe them or not you're a bit sensitive about this whole subject. Because I think you're full of bullshit I am automatically being called a dick? You share an account, how many fobs do you share this account with? I'm sure you also receive an allowance too right?

You really want to shut people up, take a pic of the title of the car with your name on it, on a piece of binder paper write "for Hapa DC5 so he can eat his words" then add "this is what I got for getting good grades and going to USC!" Also add, "my monthly allowance from my dad is more then your salary." Then I'll request this thread be moved to ramblings.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:35 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by fabrikated
I really need to start calling people 'putz' more often.
It serves a purpose. One putz goes to Clemson, the other putz thinks the world owes him something for getting good grades and attending USC. In this case an M3.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Banned

This is quite interesting...
Old 09-11-2010, 12:00 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

it has a lot of potential, now go drive your car more!
Old 09-11-2010, 12:02 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
The future of America
Old 09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

It's okay man you're included with this generation. Just remember you'll be somebodies boss one day. That I'm assured of bro.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats on the M! I find that I like this design even after it's been on the market for 4-5 years. It's aged very well.

Not sure I will be able to say the same about the new M, but only time will tell.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Je t'aime...

I could give a fuck about your offer. You have nothing to prove to me as it is just the internet, right? So you get rewarded for getting good grades.... Congrats I'm really happy for you. I hope it's incentive for you to do something with your life and give back to the community as I hope you'll be successful. I truly mean that.

There's nothing to show off to me for. Personally you can have an Aston Martin, a Lambo, and a new R8 all titled in your name, I'm not going to be impressed. I have absolutely ZERO interest in attending Acurafest. I'm not going to waste my time to show up so some kid can show off his M3 that he "earned."

What's with all of the questions? I'll add some of my own questions. For somebody who says they don't care if I believe them or not you're a bit sensitive about this whole subject. Because I think you're full of bullshit I am automatically being called a dick? You share an account, how many fobs do you share this account with? I'm sure you also receive an allowance too right?

You really want to shut people up, take a pic of the title of the car with your name on it, on a piece of binder paper write "for Hapa DC5 so he can eat his words" then add "this is what I got for getting good grades and going to USC!" Also add, "my monthly allowance from my dad is more then your salary." Then I'll request this thread be moved to ramblings.

Thanks!
Hey, you started this sh!t. I didn't even wanna brag. I never brag about my crap. Once in awhile I would smash the M3 around, but that's about it. I live my life the way I live it.

I didn't even want to talk to you. I didn't even want to reply, but I had a bad/stressful day today. And the posts kinda annoyed me. And yes, this is the internet. You can say you have anything, but have you even asked yourself? Why would I waste my time lying online? What's the point of that.... seriously... I'm sure there are people that to do it to escape being bored, but I think its a waste of time.

Oh wow, so now I'm a "FOB" or my family members or "FOBS"?

Did you know that's pretty racist, because I'm actually Asian. Even though, I'm not a "FOB". I still that find that offensive. Does calling me a "FOB" make you feel better about yourself? Does it? Huh? Does it? Eh? Am I annoying you with my questions?
Old 09-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Je t'aime...

It serves a purpose. One putz goes to Clemson, the other putz thinks the world owes him something for getting good grades and attending USC. In this case an M3.
Seriously, grow up, you're 26 and you can't get your head out of your ass. You think the world owes me something? My dad got me it out of being nice. He knows I worked my ass off. Not my fault I have higher budgets in life. You think I have it easy even though my family is rich? You really think that? I still work part-time. I still bust my ass off school. Seriously, get off my case. You are really annoying, and I'm sick of people like you. I make the best of my life to laugh with the spoiled insults. You think its easy driving a M3 at my age? I know having this car at my age is a slap to the face of all the people that are double my age and has something less than me. I'm mature enough to understand, but apparently you are not if you keep pushing this topic.

Last edited by HondaOnWORKS; 09-11-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:19 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

I could give a fuck about your bad day. We all have shitty days if you don't brag about your crap then take it off your sig. We all "brag" to a degree because we're proud of what we have "earned" or in your case were given.

Why is it racist to call you a FOB? I knew you were a fob from the get-go. Look up the meaning Hapa. Putz. Does you wanting to meet up with me so you can prove to some guy on Acurazine that you truly have an M3 make you feel better about yourself? Huh? Does it? Eh?

If it's so important for me to be there while you bring your dad's M3 out to Acurafest, use some of your allowance and pay for my expenses.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Banned

Why don't you guys duke it out and forget I ever made this post. This is very entertaining.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another Garage Queen Added last week