Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 09:10 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Old 11-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Je t'aime...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumcha

Says the self-proclaimed spoiled student driving a BMW M3...
I couldn't help myself, but I have to reply to you.

Aren't you mods suppose to stop potential hatred comments, not provoke them? Last I checked, the comment you left towards me provoked more hatred thrown my way.

So let me say this, maybe you should do your job as a mod, and stop being an idiot, because it clearly shows you are not much more mature than a high school kid.

You are pathetic as a mod; why don't you let someone more serious do your job? Maybe, just maybe, you need to be replaced, because you are certainly not helping the AcuraZine community with your comments. Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't mods suppose to keep the forum user friendly, and not add comments that lead to attacks on a member of the forum? Clearly, you left comments that lead to more attacks on me, and for that, I think you are stuck up little bitch. For a 32 year old, you need to grow up, and do your job as a mod, because you are placed as a mod for a reason.

Last edited by HondaOnWORKS; 11-26-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
Old 11-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by HondaOnWORKS

Aren't you mods suppose to stop potential hatred comments, not provoke them? Last I checked, the comment you left towards me provoked more hatred thrown my way.

So let me say this, maybe you should do your job as a mod, and stop being an idiot, because it clearly shows you are not much more mature than a high school kid.

You are pathetic as a mod; why don't you let someone more serious do your job? Maybe, just maybe, you need to be replaced, because you are certainly not helping the AcuraZine community with your comments. Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't mods suppose to keep the forum user friendly, and not add comments that lead to attacks on a member of the forum? Clearly, you left comments that lead to more attacks on me, and for that, I think you are stuck up little bitch. For a 32 year old, you need to grow up, and do your job as a mod, because you are placed as a mod for a reason.
I'm not going to join in on the bashing. I think you had some of it coming due to your sig and constant flaunting of daddy's money. It does not bother me but come on, the sig is a bit provoking and I think you like the positive attention from it. Did you not expect anyone to give you a hard time? Then you put another down for having the same as you only on a larger scale which is a bit hypocritical.

My only real point being if he didn't say it, there are about 20 others that would have. I just about spit my coffee out when I read your comment but then scrolled down and several others had already commented on it.

No need to get mad about it though.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:37 AM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
haha 31 ballin cars! and he is that butt ugly...but im sure getting play like a mutha fooker!

HondaONWORKs you had it coming man!

I think this Thread Title will change to "21 Year old student OWNED by HIMSELF!"
Old 11-27-2010, 01:12 AM
My first Avatar....

Received 6,830 Likes on 4,281 Posts
Yeah...kids who get handed expensive cars on a silver patter are always so much more mature than the poor people who actually have to work to earn what they have.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,940 Likes on 14,056 Posts

I'm not entitled to an opinion...? I think watching you burn is going to be more amusing than me doing anything at this moment. Look at your signature and then the post you wrote to comment on the thread topic. I just found that hilarious and I was not the only one. If you can't take it, don't flaunt it.

And if you feel that I should be fired from my role, by all means, send a message to the Admins.

Last edited by Yumcha; 11-27-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,940 Likes on 14,056 Posts
And yes, I'm very stuck up. And definitely very immature.

Funny thing is, who's the person who just name-called me...?
Old 11-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by Yumcha

I'm not entitled to an opinion...? I think watching you burn is going to be more amusing than me doing anything at this moment. Look at your signature and then the post you wrote to comment on the thread topic. I just found that hilarious and I was not the only one. If you can't take it, don't flaunt it.

And if you feel that I should be fired from my role, by all means, send a message to the Admins.
My signature was for assholes like you that fucking always call me spoiled. It was a defense on my part to put it, so people don't insult me anymore. Notice how I said it terms of a joke to laugh with you guys that diss me, you fuck head. My sig was never met to flaunt. You want fucking proof of why I put that sig? You just proved it, and the rest of the people that posted. You all don't know me, and all still talking trash about how I'm spoiled this and that.

But seriously, you're starting to piss me off, and for a mod to be as immature as me is quite said. I'm younger than you by 10 years plus, and I never said I was more mature than you. I'm saying you are acting like an immature high schooler for your age.

With all due respect fuck off, seriously.

Also, opinion my fucking ass, your comment was more of a target to create a response from me to provoke farther arguments. I guess a 30 year old like yourself still needs his daily e-wars? You are about the worst mod on this forum, at least the others try to stop it, but you provoke it. Isn't that nice?

Can you stop being a douchebag and do what you are placed as a mod for? Make this place user friendly? I didn't know pissing other members off was on your job. I never thought AcuraZine had asshole mods til now.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:50 AM
My first Avatar....

My signature was for assholes like you that fucking always call me spoiled. It was a defense on my part to put it, so people don't insult me anymore. Notice how I said it terms of a joke to laugh with you guys that diss me, you fuck head. My sig was never met to flaunt. You want fucking proof of why I put that sig? You just proved it, and the rest of the people that posted. You all don't know me, and all still talking trash about how I'm spoiled this and that.

But seriously, you're starting to piss me off, and for a mod to be as immature as me is quite said. I'm younger than you by 10 years plus, and I never said I was more mature than you. I'm saying you are acting like an immature high schooler for your age.

Also, opinion my fucking ass, your comment was more of a target to create a response from me to provoke farther arguments. I guess a 30 year old like yourself still needs his daily e-wars? You are about the worst mod on this forum, at least the others try to stop it, but you provoke it. Isn't that nice?

Can you stop being a douchebag and do what you are placed as a mod for? Make this place user friendly? I didn't know pissing other members off was on your job. I never thought AcuraZine had asshole mods til now.
For those of you who have lost track that's 11 insults/attacks to a mod in only two posts.

That's a lot of rope, for the spoiled kid.

Kid...your hypocrisy is unparalleled.
Your sig is not working for you. Anyone who has read your post history here on AZ sees you for who you are. Having your little because people are calling you on it because of your hypocritical post doesn't work well here. You should know that by now. Maybe you should step back and let the dust settle.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
This guy deserves it, he is being rewarded by allah.

I am kinda used to this kind of stuff, the kids in the chicago suburbs drive better cars then their parents do. So many high school kids driving around in brand new 50k cars.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Q('.')=O

Received 721 Likes on 521 Posts
Old 11-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

i love to watch fights over the internet!
Old 11-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts

Well here is another 'old' mod who is going to tell you you're a spoiled little brat.

By the way, your insults are just sad and tiresome. Yumcha has contributed quite a bit around here. What have you done for the forum?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,183 Likes on 1,211 Posts
Yumcha, like the rest of us are members of AcuraZine. His post was spot on. Your post about the 'rich kid' was ironic. Lighten up and quit the personal attacks.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Coal

Received 137 Likes on 91 Posts
Fighting over the internet is like two monkeys throwing their own shit at eat other only for it to hit the zoo glass.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,239 Likes on 703 Posts
Originally Posted by pttl
For those of you who have lost track that's 11 insults/attacks to a mod in only two posts.

That's a lot of rope, for the spoiled kid.
Maybe he can have his dad buy AZine from Ron A.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:37 PM

Old 11-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow...you are pissed! All this from one simple comment? And to top it off, the comment was accurate (and obvious).
Old 11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
Old 11-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts

Id quit with the insulting posts before you find yourself on a little timeout. The only one being immature is you and your comments, They are VERY uncalled for and aren't going to be tolerated.

Also, He was posting nothing more than the irony of your post and your sig. All that (your sig) is doing is ASKING for comments like you have gotten in response. Id recommend getting some thicker skin if you are going to have a sig that can garner responses to what you post that you find negative.

Last edited by fsttyms1; 11-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Race Director

Received 596 Likes on 430 Posts
Wow
Old 11-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Coal

Old 11-27-2010, 03:07 PM
I shoot people

Received 3,050 Likes on 1,481 Posts
Originally Posted by pttl

/thread
Old 11-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Old 11-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Well here is another 'old' mod who is going to tell you you're a spoiled little brat.

By the way, your insults are just sad and tiresome. Yumcha has contributed quite a bit around here. What have you done for the forum?
I never said I contributed, but rather, I'm saying hes lacking his duty of a mod. He provoked me to talk back, and if you read what he said it caused more replies towards my way. Also, he made another post claiming hes still "laughing" about his post towards me.

Originally Posted by apnorm
Wow...you are pissed! All this from one simple comment? And to top it off, the comment was accurate (and obvious).
I'm pissed because a mod is suppose to defend and make it user friendly, not provoke more attacks.

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
Id quit with the insulting posts before you find yourself on a little timeout. The only one being immature is you and your comments, They are VERY uncalled for and aren't going to be tolerated.

Also, He was posting nothing more than the irony of your post and your sig. All that is doing is ASKING for comments like you have gotten in response. Id recommend getting some thicker skin if you are going to have a sig that can garner responses to what you post that you find negative.
Okay, so I'm going to get banned, because I expressed how I felt towards the issue. Issue meaning, a mod suppose to stop any online wars, but he actually provoked one, eh...

Again, my SIG was for defensive purposes. A lot of people called me spoiled, so I put it there not to SHOW OFF, but rather, to show people I KNOW I'M SPOILED, so you can get off MY CASE ABOUT IT.

Haha, Irony? He provoked more attacks than there really needs to be. Yeah, of course, the person that is just the member is always wrong, but the mod is always right no matter what he does. Okay. You guys win, now leave me the fuck alone already.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:17 PM
My first Avatar....

Old 11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Evil Mazda Driver

Received 174 Likes on 89 Posts

This is getting GOOOOD.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Coal

Daily Driver: 2008 Silver Acura TSX 6 Speed Manual.
Weekend: 2010 White BMW E92 M3 DCT Meisterschaft GT Exhaust.
&Yes, I appreciate that my parents are generous enough to give me such a nice car that they worked hard for.

"See I don't live for glamor, and I don't care for fame. I'm in this for the love of the game."
"Its me and you against this world, baby"
I fixed your sig, maybe if that was there in the first place no one would jump on your case.

Now stop bitching and grow up.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Haha, Irony? He provoked more attacks than there really needs to be. Yeah, of course, the person that is just the member is always wrong, but the mod is always right no matter what he does. Okay. You guys win, now leave me the fuck alone already.
I was going to keep slient, but I think you fail to realize one thing. People were simply poking fun at you for your first comment - they weren't throwing insults at you. But for you to throw a fit and call Yummy a "fuck head" - who is the one acting like a high school kid here?

Just something for you to think about. No one is trying to give you shit because you're fortunate enough to own an M3; they're giving you shit because you overreact.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by knavinusa
I was going to keep slient, but I think you fail to realize one thing. People were simply poking fun at you for your first comment - they weren't throwing insults at you. But for you to throw a fit and call Yummy a "fuck head" - who is the one acting like a high school kid here?

Just something for you to think about. No one is trying to give you shit because you're fortunate enough to own an M3; they're giving you shit because you overreact.
No, I actually got shit cause I own a M3. In case you haven't notice this whole situation was because I own a M3 and called a guy with 31 super cars spoiled.

Clearly, spoiled in terms of meaning, means differently to different people. Apparently, having a M3 is spoiled in the forum, but if you go to USC, my M3 is the least of your worries, there are cars here shooting over the 150K mark.

Maybe you should have kept silent, because I don't need anymore crap from anyone. I'm already sick and tired of this, and the more you talk and the more replies I get isn't going to solve anything.

But I'll stop posting now on this thread, because clearly, mods always win.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there are numerous threads stating the M3 is your father's car. If that's the case I have a 1,000hp GN.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Sweet!

Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts
:troutslap
Old 11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Thanks Yummy, you read my mind when I read that post haha

Honda, you say you don't want the negative attention so grow up. There are plenty of other young guys on this site that have nicer cars then myself or mods and it isn't a problem, unless you post "I'm richhhhhh bitch.."
Old 11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by I hate cars
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there are numerous threads stating the M3 is your father's car. If that's the case I have a 1,000hp GN.
I said that was my last post, but I need to get a couple things clear.

He bought, under his name, but I drive it. So I just say I "own" because I'm the main driver of it.

Now I'm fully done with this thread.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts
I said that was my last post, but I need to get a couple things clear.

He bought, under his name, but I drive it. So I just say I "own" because I'm the main driver of it.

Now I'm fully done with this thread.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
But I'll stop posting now on this thread, because clearly, mods always win.

No one is here to "win". If you think that the purpose is for one opinion to triumph over the other, then you have misunderstood the purpose of these ongoing discussions.

I, along with all moderators, have gotten into animated discussions with other members. This is because we are just that....... members. Those who I have conversed with have known this, and have not been afraid to voice their opinion. At the end of the day there has always been a mutual respect because of it. I see absolutely no wrong with what Yumcha said. In this instance my opinion is merely from that of a regular member. You obviously disagree, and it's within your right to do so. If you disagree with it, you are certainly entitled to voice your opinion. As anyone can. Do not, however, turn this into a "mod" vs. "me" debate. And don't bother to use profanity and attempt to belittle anyone involved in the discussion. Once you, or anyone does, then it becomes the responsibility of a moderator.

Terry
Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Sweet!

Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts
What's the second thing?
Old 11-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Je t'aime...

Originally Posted by teranfon
No one is here to "win". If you think that the purpose is for one opinion to triumph over the other, then you have misunderstood the purpose of these ongoing discussions.

I, along with all moderators, have gotten into animated discussions with other members. This is because we are just that....... members. Those who I have conversed with have known this, and have not been afraid to voice their opinion. At the end of the day there has always been a mutual respect because of it. I see absolutely no wrong with what Yumcha said. In this instance my opinion is merely from that of a regular member. You obviously disagree, and it's within your right to do so. If you disagree with it, you are certainly entitled to voice your opinion. As anyone can. Do not, however, turn this into a "mod" vs. "me" debate. And don't bother to use profanity and attempt to belittle anyone involved in the discussion. Once you, or anyone does, then it becomes the responsibility of a moderator.

Terry
Alright,

You're actually one of the mods I think that are pretty cool, because at least you took the time explaining the details to me, unlike him or others.. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the language.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
Alright,

You're actually one of the mods I think that are pretty cool, because at least you took the time explaining the details to me, unlike him or others.. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the language.

No worries.

Let's keep everything on track everyone.

Terry

Quick Reply: 21yr old student owns 31 Supercars