Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Zauber Gettin 18 x 9

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zauber Gettin 18 x 9

Have a set of Zauber Gettins I'm trying to part with. All four are 18 x 9 (non staggered) not exactly sure of offset but my guess is +38 (mid to high 30s) since they came off a 04 Acura TL. Was planning on putting tires on these but haven't gotten around to getting them. One of the rims has a minor bend that might need to be repaired. I have been told that the rims still hold air so it's no biggie but to be on the safe side you can just get it fixed. There ARE minor nicks and slight indents here and there that are very unnoticeable but I took it over to 2 different rim repair shops in the area and the average quote to get them completely refinished was around 350~400. this is if you really want them redone. I can take more pics upon request. I DO HAVE CENTER CAPS!! I just left them at my parents place and haven't had time to pick them up. I'll get pics of those too when I have the chance.

My price is firm at 1600 These are a set of rare discontinued 3 piece rims. Willing to ship at buyers expense. I know i don't have much cred here on azine but i'm a avid poster on .

This is what they would look like on a 7th gen Coupe. Credits go to Hondaemtion (please feel free to contact me if you want me to take these pics down) I'm using these as reference. Of course since this is non staggered the rears won't has the lip his does.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
selling finally...
Old 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Cruisin'

yuppp hoping for another set. get these kevin! haha vip your ride
Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Cruisin'

BUMP NEED THESE GONE! need room in my apartment! 800 w/ TIRES BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE50s w 70% tread.