Color:

Location (State/Prov):

WTT: WDP OEM Rear Lip + $350 for your WDP WW Rear Lip

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 02:43 AM
I'm Down Right Fierce!

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
WTT: WDP OEM Rear Lip + $350 for your WDP WW Rear Lip

Alright. So before going through the hassle of looking for a WW lip, and getting it painted, etc., I decided I'd post this on Acurazine and see if there is anyone who is willing to bite.

I want to trade my White Diamond Pearl Rear OEM Lip and $350 cash, for a Wings West Rear Lip that is painted in White Diamond Pearl.

My rear lip is pretty much in perfect condition: it comes Painted from Acura in WDP and has been sitting on my car for about 6k miles or so. Go hit up the photograph gallery to see my car.

I'm Located in Orange County, California and will drive to pick it up for local trades.

As for any trades outside of So Cal, I will only deal with those located in the continental U.S. and will pay via paypal (including 3% fees), however each respective party must pay for the shipping of their rear lips. (I.E. I'll pay to ship mine to you, you pay to ship yours to me.)

This deal is pretty much for anyone with a WDP TL and WW kit who is planning to trade-in/sell their car in the near future. You can make $350 and get an OEM rear lip to wear until you actually trade/sell. You can always sell the Rear OEM lip later as well to make more.

I have positive feedback here on Acurazine as well as Ebay. And trust me, I'm legit, and this deal is legit. I've bought and sold some pretty expensive ass stuff through this forum. (19 inch Falken Torque 5's bought and sold here, bought cleared headlights from JnC, list goes on and on)

Due to the rise of scammers/theives, a working telephone number and a verified paypal address is required for payment and shipping, for any transactions not occuring in person.

This offer will only stay open for seven days. So reply soon. THanks.