Color:

Location (State/Prov):

WTB/WTT Stock DEP body kit for my aero DEP body kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:01 PM
2000 Acura TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB/WTT Stock DEP body kit for my aero DEP body kit

For all those that dont know, my 2000 tl was recently totalled due to water damage. Anyway, im going saturday to the insurance impound lot to pick up my stuff from the car. I will be taking off DEPO tails and putting on the stocks. Also i would like to take off my front lip and side skirts that are in DEP, but ive thrown out the originals, so if anyone can send me some stockies ASAP im willing to pay. Also if you want to trade that would work as well. Please PM a price for your stockies.

Im not sure how much shipping is going to cost to send me the stocks, im in 80303.

Im willing to trade the front lip and sides for your stocks + $440, assuming shipping is going to be around 70 or 80 bucks for each of us. Front lip has some scratches on bottom, but cant be seen if car is lowered only felt by hand. Sides are in almost brand new condition!

As for the tails

140 shipped, installed last april, great condition, they are DEPO tho. so far Ksuchdeve has dibs.

Pretty much everything else must be replaced if i take it off, let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Lamborghini Aventador FTW

Received 73 Likes on 52 Posts
Hey Igor, again, sorry to hear the sad news. Since the car is getting totalled, does it matter that you put back the original pieces in DEP? I have the stock side skirts sitting around here, but they are in WDP. If you don't get any hits for DEP pieces, keep my offer in mind.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

are not willing to just sell yours...since your car is totalled you dont have to have that on there do ya...just asking cuz i am interested in a tl front lip and side skirts...let me know..

and sorry for you loss...hope your doing ok...
Old 08-12-2008, 06:14 PM
2000 Acura TL

Thanks Amar and acurage, the problem is that my father is taking care of everything cuz its under his name. he spoke with the insurance guy and asked to take the pieces off, but the guy was a little taken back because he was planning to tow the car to his lot today and i could only come by and take the kit off on saturday. So he said you can swap the parts back to stock. I would tell my dad to push this guy a little farther, but the thing is im getting a great check from the insurance company....far more than i expected, so i dont think i should push anything else.

Amar, if all else fails i will definitely buy yours from you, im guessing it doesnt matter??? How much do you think a two day delivery will cost?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Instructor

hey man my car is dep and i have all stock stuff i am willing to trade can you send me some pics. either pm me or email me back jameshousey@yahoo.com. thanks
Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Lamborghini Aventador FTW

Received 73 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamin
Thanks Amar and acurage, the problem is that my father is taking care of everything cuz its under his name. he spoke with the insurance guy and asked to take the pieces off, but the guy was a little taken back because he was planning to tow the car to his lot today and i could only come by and take the kit off on saturday. So he said you can swap the parts back to stock. I would tell my dad to push this guy a little farther, but the thing is im getting a great check from the insurance company....far more than i expected, so i dont think i should push anything else.

Amar, if all else fails i will definitely buy yours from you, im guessing it doesnt matter??? How much do you think a two day delivery will cost?
Unfortunately, I'm guessing it will be pretty pricey. They aren't that heavy but the box is really big so the shipping cost goes up. Tomorrow I'll measure and weigh the box to find out the actual cost.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:55 AM
Supercharged 2005 TL NBP

wow, sorry to hear igor! bump for a great guy!
~Jason
Old 08-13-2008, 06:47 AM
here comes the snow!

id be willing to sell my parts for 250 plus shipping . but how hard is it to get those pieces off. and, i guess i need to know, once the oem sideskirts and front under spoiler are removed, are they replaced with the oem lip kit parts? if interested let me know,

i'd ship them overnight or whatever way you want them shipped as long as your willing to pay for it.

by the way, my car is monterey blue pearl, so colors dont match.

Last edited by sfont012; 08-13-2008 at 06:50 AM.