Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

WTB: Acura RL center console dash piece w/without navigation: w/out radio, nav, ac

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 01:34 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: Acura RL center console dash piece w/without navigation: w/out radio, nav, ac

I need the dash pieces for a 1996 to 2004. I know there are alot of differences in all fo them, but I don't care. I don't care if its broke, hacked apart, missing a section, whatever, I Just need one. I want one that was for a car with navigation, but will take the one with out. I don't care if it has all the electronics or none. My preference is no electronics, no radio or navigation, just the ac. I would love it if it has the AC controls and was for a car with Navigation because its smaller then ones that aren't.

I will have to mold my own and I would rather not fi I don't have to. If anyone knows of one, let me know and Ill take it.
Send me a PM or email,
later,
K
Old 03-19-2005, 01:25 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump...

I will trade the console piece for a custom dash that has a 7 or 8 inch VGA touchscreen that gives you better navigation. The computer systems are much better and the navigation is 10 times better then the stock setup.
krose@rosesofhouston.com