Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

SOLD: WORK Varianza Schwert SC1 18" wheels for stock!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 05:42 PM
NC State 05 TL NBP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WORK Varianza Schwert SC1 18" wheels for stock!

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): VA
Item Condition: Used

Unfortunately it is necessary for me to part ways with these beautiful wheels because of where I'm currently at in my life. I have a new job which requires me to drive over 100 miles a day in metro DC. It is obviously impractical for me to do this with these wheels and my extremely lowered stance. So these are up for sale less than a year after I received them brand new from WORK. It took over 3 months for these wheels to arrive from Japan. I am also including Project Kics R30 lug nuts in the sale. These alone can sell for upwards of $200 dollars. I am only looking to do this locally (DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland). I would like to trade these for your stock 3G TL wheels. Either 04-06 or 07-08 is fine with me.

I paid $2540 shipped from WORK back in Oct 09. The tires were about $150 each as well. Not including mounting and balancing, this comes up to $3140.

I am asking $1900 OBO for the wheels and tires plus your stock wheels and tires. I am also willing to consider other 5x114 wheels. The price will vary depending on what you have to offer.

The wheels are in great condition minus normal wear and tear (no curb rash or nicks of any kind). However, the left front wheel was touched up due to some minor nicks from a bad road. It is very hard to tell unless your within a foot from the wheel and you know what your looking for (wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it).

The specs are as follows:

Front: 18x9.5 +12 offset with Nitto NT05 tires 225/35/18
Rear: 18x10 +18 offset with Falken tires 235/40/18 (these will need to be replaced ASAP!)

As you can tell by the wheel specs, these are not for the faint of heart! These also have slightly stretched tires for clearance. You will need to run about 3 degrees of camber on the rear in order to have the top of the tires flush with the fender without rubbing! Also, it is essential that your fenders are rolled. If you have a slight pull, you will not need nearly as much camber to tuck the tops of the tires.

I am looking to do this as soon as possible so that my car will be more practical for my job. Local only, I don't feel like going through the hassle of shipping and waiting for your wheels to arrive (I don't have my stock set). Included are links to some pictures and a link to the original invoice.

Car shots (courtesy of my buddy Ian)

Right front wheel:

Left front:

Left rear:

Right rear:

Random shot:

Wheel Invoice:

Sorry about the subpar shots but the wheels are in great shape! Looking forward to trading soon!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:02 AM
From a 2G to a 3G!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Nice specs man, more pics!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
OREO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the second pic looks sik!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:20 PM
NC State 05 TL NBP

heres another shot:

Old 11-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Drifting

Received 486 Likes on 371 Posts
Nice wheels,how come i havent seen u around ral lol how much are u dropped?

Last edited by Italiano; 11-16-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:53 PM
NC State 05 TL NBP

wheels sold! mods please close thread