Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wheels from 2017 mdx - new

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $600
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): MDX 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Brand New

Brand new rims and tires from my 2017 Acura MDX - removed at the dealer before I took delivery, so only have a total of 20 miles on them. Rims are the factory Acura 18" rims and tires are Michelin "Latitude Tour HP" 245/60R18. Tire pressure stems still intact and included. Asking $600 or best offer. I am located in the San Diego area.
Attached Thumbnails Wheels from 2017 mdx - new-wheels1.jpg   Wheels from 2017 mdx - new-wheels2.jpg   Wheels from 2017 mdx - new-wheels3.jpg  

Last edited by SoccerCat; 10-31-2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: left location out
Old 10-31-2017, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
I guess you missed this part of my post in the thread I closed so I'll post it again.

Please post a full size picture of each wheel, large enough to see the actual condition of the entire wheel.

If tires are included, also post pictures of tires showing tread depth and condition.

If you do not post them in a reasonable time the thread will be closed.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:35 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Ron A
I guess you missed this part of my post in the thread I closed so I'll post it again.

Please post a full size picture of each wheel, large enough to see the actual condition of the entire wheel.

If tires are included, also post pictures of tires showing tread depth and condition.

If you do not post them in a reasonable time the thread will be closed.
I posted the photos per the instructions, please detail what more you want me to do. They are brand new factory wheels.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Since it is always good to see the product being sold, even if they are brand new, I requested that a full size picture of each wheel be posted.

In layman's terms, you need to post a picture of each of the remaining three wheels.

This also helps to show the current condition of the wheels in case they are shipped and some damage occurs during shipping.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Ron A
Since it is always good to see the product being sold, even if they are brand new, I requested that a full size picture of each wheel be posted.

In layman's terms, you need to post a picture of each of the remaining three wheels.

This also helps to show the current condition of the wheels in case they are shipped and some damage occurs during shipping.
If I ship them to anyone I will certainly provide more detailed photos. I am at work now and they are in our garage so I can't do anything at the moment.