Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Wanted: Super Nintendo system and games

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanted: Super Nintendo system and games

Hi, my house burnt down a year ago monday, www.winnersville.com/fire and for Christmas I am kinda wanting another super nintendo that I had. People on ebay sell the system with a bunch of games as a package but I forgot to bid on the auction with the system and all the games I wanted.

The games I want with it are: All the Donkey Kongs, Streetfighter II, All the Mortal Kombats, Doom, Killer Instinct, and I guess list whatever other games you have b/c there is more that I want that I can't think of.

So if anyone is wanting or has just now realized they wanna sell their Super Nintendo with games, please post.

Also, Off Topic: Does anyone else feel like Super Nintendo's graphics were way ahead of the game for how old the system is. Ex: Donkey Kong, awesome graphics.
Old 12-13-2001, 11:53 PM
Turn Signals are good!

Im really sorry to hear that about your house...
bad time of year for it to happen too. Hopefully you were able to get things back together and re-build your lives.

I still have my super nintendo... 2 controllers, game genie with a couple books. I have a few games... prolly around 6 or 7...I dont remember what ones, but when I find them I can let you know. The only thing it dosent have to work, is the av cable... but I believe I still have the RF adapter. It works fine, I remember using it like a year ago. Let me know if you'd be interested... I dont even use my playstation anymore... so I obviously dont need the snes anymore.
Old 12-14-2001, 08:54 AM
Mr. PC

Do what I did...go online and download a SNES emulator. Then download the game ROMS and bingo, a free Super Nintendo and unlimited games that you can play at home or at work. Note: If there is anyone from my office here, I do not play Nintendo at work
Old 12-18-2001, 04:00 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
You can do the emulation thing and even play with a controller, but if you are nostalgic and just need an snes, go to funco land, they sell a huge amount of games and used systems for dirt cheap, probably cheaper than you would ever get it here or on ebay. I saw killer instict there for like 6 bucks and a Snes unit for like 19.99 with 2 controllers and the rest of the hardware. I have my original snes in its original box, but i refuse to get rid of it. I'm still getting offers on my Atari 2600 that has never been opened.