Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Wanted: gearbox for 99 cl 2.3 manual 5 speed; rear bumper

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 01:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Wanted: gearbox for 99 cl 2.3 manual 5 speed; rear bumper

cops let a private company tow my car, so those braindead two-fingered half ass morons left it in a gear and towed her from the tail. The result is a shattered gearbox, dead clutch, torn rear bumper and a lot of light body damage.

If nobody has any gearboxes, could you please point me to where i could get one for a reasonable price..

Thanks a bunch guys.

Respectfully,
nrvld.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Advanced

5 speed

hey wats up man, I have my 5spd gearbox off of a F23A4 with clutch flywheel and everything. everything is in great condition and has about 50k miles on it. let me know if your interested. looking to get 800 obo.
-Robert
Old 03-22-2005, 10:52 AM

i AM interested. Just give me a couple of hours to consult with somebody.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by AcCoRdCoUpE2k1
hey wats up man, I have my 5spd gearbox off of a F23A4 with clutch flywheel and everything. everything is in great condition and has about 50k miles on it. let me know if your interested. looking to get 800 obo.
-Robert

Is the gearbox and clutch used by you the entire time. and in your honest opinion is in excellent condition or good condition. did you abuse the clutch and not the gear box. listen I would be definetly be interested in the gear box, but the cluctch I'm a little worried about. I got an offer from another person who has an exact type of car that I have for $650 before labor and that is with a 23,000 mile gearbox. I think that if you can possible offer me pictures of the items and you assurance that it at least good for 10,000 miles of use. I willing to offer you $600 for both the clutch and gearbox. I think that's fair. if you have any questions please e-mail me with any questions or counter offers.

Thanks
NitroTech
Old 03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Turbo kit in the works!!!

Originally Posted by nrvld

Is the gearbox and clutch used by you the entire time. and in your honest opinion is in excellent condition or good condition. did you abuse the clutch and not the gear box. listen I would be definetly be interested in the gear box, but the cluctch I'm a little worried about. I got an offer from another person who has an exact type of car that I have for $650 before labor and that is with a 23,000 mile gearbox. I think that if you can possible offer me pictures of the items and you assurance that it at least good for 10,000 miles of use. I willing to offer you $600 for both the clutch and gearbox. I think that's fair. if you have any questions please e-mail me with any questions or counter offers.

Thanks
NitroTech
nrvld, where are you located?
Old 03-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Advanced

First and foremost, all the parts were used by me and only me. They are coming out of an 01 Accord Coupe but will fit on your engine. Everything is in PERFECT operating condition. Only reason I took the engine and tranny out was because I swapped in an 03 CL Type S engine and tranny. I pushed the car once in a while, but never did burnouts or any other type of activity which would add undue stress and wear to the tranny or engine. I knew all along I wanted to swap to a CL engine so I never modified nor drove the engine+tranny hard. Call me and we can talk about it. I'll PM you my info.

-Robert
Old 03-23-2005, 10:30 PM

hey guys. sorry, i was away for a couple of days..
i am locatef in Brooklyn, New York.

I did find a gearbox from a 23000 cl for 600 in Long Islad from a used parts company.
i didnt get it yet, but i need to purchase something by next tuesday..

the thing is i am obviously trying to minimize the expenses since exactly a week before my baby got towed, i changed the sport clutch, exhaust with headers, pullies, got an awesome sound system, new rotors and tiers..

she came back to me shattered...

Thanks a lot for your replies and help guys.

AcCoRdCoUpE2k1, i will be calling you on thursday.

Be well.