Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Used Megan Headers, PolyFilled Mounts, B-Pillar Cover, Alpine Sub Box w/Amp, and more

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Used Megan Headers, PolyFilled Mounts, B-Pillar Cover, Alpine Sub Box w/Amp, and more

OK, sorry I couldn't fit it all in the title guys. As some of you may know I totalled my TL not too long ago and moved on to an Infiniti G35, so now I find myself with some useless parts hanging around...

1) Megan Headers - these did fit well but then the welds cracked and I just never bothered to get them repaired before I got rid of the car. If you can get someone to re-weld them for cheap then all you need are some gaskets and you're set! I posted a great hp gain with these (do a search with my member name and look for the thread titled something like "Got My Megans Dynoed"). Considering the price of other headers I think this is a bargain. I'm asking $75 plus $20 for shipping (i will refund the difference in shipping if it costs less but the weight will determine that). spend $100 to get them re-welded and you'll still have a 20hp gain for less than $200. Please PM me with an email address if you want photos of them.

2) Poly Filled and Unfilled Mounts - I have two front mounts and one side mount available. One of the front mounts is poly-filled (by myself). if you're interested in doing this mod then you'll definitely want a spare to do it with so your car isn't out of commission for a day while the poly dries. The OEM front mount costs $107 online so i'm asking for $50 plus $10 shipping (again i'll refund the difference if the cost is less). For the side mount i'm asking $30 plus $10 shipping (same shipping refund policy applies)

again, i have one mount already filled, i took it out when i got my last transmission put in because i was concerned the techs would say something. if you want the filled one then ask me specifically, first come first served. otherwise if you want the unfilled one filling it isn't difficult you just have to give it time to cure and dry.

3) B-Pillar Cover - this is the outer black cover that goes on the outside of your door where the B-Pillar is. Many of you have seen them fade and peel over time. I have one, new in the box, for *I THINK* the passenger rear side. For the life of me I can't find the part online so I can't confirm that's where it's for but the marking on inside of the part says RR/RH so i'm assuming that means "right rear-right hand". plus the window track on it looks like it should line up to the rear-passenger anyway. I'm asking $25 shipped.

4) Alpine SWS-1041bp Subwoofer Box With Amplifier - so this box has been discontinued but you can see it here. It's a pretty good size bandpass box that came stock with a 600W peak handling 10" subwoofer. I upgraded it to a Dual Voice Coil 1000W peak Alpine TypeS subwoofer and paired it with an alpine 700W mono amplifier. This thing pounds like a 15, believe me. Unfortunately I really don't have alot of trunk room in the G35 so I don't want to use this anymore. I originally paid something like $300 for the box several years ago and probably $200+ for the amplifier and an extra $150+ for the DVC subwoofer, but i'm asking $300 for the whole deal, amp, DVC sub and box. . Due to the weight I am going to strongly suggest local pickup. I am willing to meet you within 20 miles of zip code 12508 to deliver this (this covers alot of NY, NJ and CT). If you really want it delivered I will weigh it and calculate shipping charges, but again, this is a heavy box so i recommend against it.

and fyi, the box is maybe a 7 out of 10 cosmetically. it's not falling apart but it has scratches and some of the carpeting on it is a little tore up. I will try to clean it up but this doesn't not have the looks for a competition box if aesthetics count. the looks don't affect the performance though so don't worry.

5) OEM Crank Shaft Pulley and Belt - I had put a UR pulley on my TL so I still have the OEM pulley hanging around. I'm not sure why anyone would want it but hey, why not. It's fairly heavy so i'm asking $20 plus $15 for shipping (same shipping refund policy applies)

6. SCC Super Z6 Tire Snow Cables for 02-03 Type-S 17" wheels - I bought two sets of these last winter (one for the front tires and one for the rear) and never had to use them. Since I no longer have my TL I don't need them. They go on very easy (maybe 15 minutes for the whole car) and don't require moving the vehicle to put them on. They are approved for ABS brake systems also. You can check them out here with the instructional video. They really are that easy to put on. just a note that these are for stock tire size, not low profile. If you want the part number just ask me. They cost me about $200 shipped for the set so i'll sell it for $100 shipped.

I have been a long time member here and I am highly regarded at ebay. My handle on there is spastikjack6 if you want to review my feedback (which is 100% positive). If you have any questions or want photos just PM me with an email address and i will try to respond promptly.

I ONLY accept Paypal and will not ship outside the continental US, sorry.

Thanks for looking guys!
-Bob
Old 07-29-2009, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
I merged your thread for the tires into this one.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 574 Likes on 409 Posts
how much only for a subwoofer? how long its been used ? and pics is must if u cant post it here send me an email at j.dulian@yahoo.com im local i can pick it up. sub is 2ohm right ?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally Posted by StreetKA
how much only for a subwoofer? how long its been used ? and pics is must if u cant post it here send me an email at j.dulian@yahoo.com im local i can pick it up. sub is 2ohm right ?
well i think the sub is four ohm but since it's a DVC you can wire it as 2ohms, and i can look up the original pricing on the sub, i'm honestly not sure what it costs these days. i do still have the original packaging for it and the single coil sub that came with the alpine. i'll PM you when i find out what it is. i'm not sure if i want to separate the sub and the box yet...although i suppose i could put the original sub back in, it just didn't hit as hard, ha ha.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

pending sale on the poly filled front mount and side mount. i still have an unfilled OEM front mount left.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Suzuka Master

that was misunderstanding i want sub with a box... just let me know
Old 07-29-2009, 03:53 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

that was misunderstanding i want sub with a box... just let me know
oh, without the amp? my bad.

ok, well i've had it about 3-4 years and used it every day but i never cranked the gain on the amp so it still sounds good. yes, the sub is wired for 2ohm operation...um, i'll sell the sub and box for 200.

i'll get some pics up tonight...
Old 08-04-2009, 09:57 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

the motor mounts are still pending sale, everything else is on the table guys, just let me know.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Suzuka Master

does this front mount fits CLS 6 speed? my mount is broke i found out after clutch replacement...
Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

does this front mount fits CLS 6 speed? my mount is broke i found out after clutch replacement...
according to the acura parts site they are both the same part number, so it should be a direct fit.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

i'm currently working on a possible sale for the headers and remaining front mount but nothing is definite. everything else (except for the poly-filled front and side mount) is still for sale.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:57 AM
"ewa bound"

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the side mount is the one on the passenger side of the vehicle correct?? same price to ship it to hawaii 96706
pm or email me man arnold.jlpcs@yahoo.com
Old 08-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
headers still available? pics? dibs.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:53 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

sorry for the delay guys, i've had some personal and work stuff going on.

as of right now the side mount is sold, the front poly-filled mount is sold (i have an inquiry into the unfilled one) and i have two separate inquiries into the headers (silva, this includes you and someone else who had already PMed me).

feel free to ask about anything else.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:00 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

BUMP - the Sub, Headers and Snow Cables are still up for grabs....
Old 08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Got your mom in

pics of the headers?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:06 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
pics of the headers?
i sent them to your hotmail address about a week ago but i'll try again. if you don't get them today just PM me to let me know.

Bob
Old 08-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Got your mom in

^ oh that was you? sorry. i got them
Old 08-27-2009, 01:11 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
^ oh that was you? sorry. i got them
s'all good

yeah as mentioned in the email they fit just fine and i had a straightpipe welded into the small flex position by my local muffler shop. they are a bit banged up though from hitting potholes and stuff over the years (my local roads are not the best). after one pothole the welds cracked (as visible in the photos i sent) so i took them off and was intending to just cold-weld them or have them professionally re-welded then header-wrap them and reinstall them but i totalled the car before i had the chance.

bob
Old 09-01-2009, 03:46 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

bump - still got the sub, headers and snow cables
Old 09-10-2009, 08:39 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

bump....

headers, subwoofer, snow cables and OEM crank pulley for sale still...