Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: Two nice sets of wheels with great tires for sale or trade!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Redwood Original

Received 188 Likes on 172 Posts
Two nice sets of wheels with great tires for sale or trade!

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, ILX, ILX HYBRID, RL 3G, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TLX 5G, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Other Honda/Acura, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): OH
Item Condition: Used

So I have two nice sets to sell, getting rid of my Buick so selling the Niche Targa I bought not long ago, bought the wheels used they have a few marks on them but are in good shape overall, tires are Yokohama AS Sport 245-45-19 I believe is the tire size I'll double check tomorrow just to make sure. They have about 6k miles on them so tons of tread left. These wheels go for a grand new even on eBay, and tires were almost a thousand bucks mounted and balanced also. They are 19x8.5" 5x120 bolt pattern and the offset is +40, color is machine black. Willing to let these go for a really good deal I don't want them setting around annoying my fiancée. 900 bucks and they are yours, would realllyyyyyy prefer local pick up or will meet if you throw me some money for gas (with deposit only) I will however ship them completely at your cost and that will not be cheap. The other set is my Work Varianza T1S I had on my TL, looking to trade or sell these, trade I want more aggressive. Nothing crazy though. These are 18x9 +25 and 18x10 +30 with 225/40 and 235/40 tires on them, fronts I believe are Yokohama and rear are newer cooper rs3. Fronts have about 60-70% tread left rears at least 80% left. These come with original center caps, the wheels are in pretty good shape but could really use a good clean/detail on them and I just don't have the time to do it right now too much going on, I'll get some more pictures of them once it's warm enough to spray them off here's a few from last time I had them off the car not long ago. I am willing to let these go for 1600 bucks... I don't want to but they've been in my living room two weeks and my woman is bout to flip her shit. Again really prefer pickup but will ship. I need these gone ASAP so I can buy my replacement wheels here soon. My car is getting painted and will be back at the end of the month and hope to put the new ones on in March. I am looking for any decent looking wheel as far as trade, legit or reps but would love to trade for a nice set of rpf1 in sbc color, work wheels, weds, advans, can throw money in on top too. I'm located in Columbus ohio, willing to drive like two hours max. My cell number is 6147780892 feel free to call or text me on that or pm me here. On to the pics!

Name:  image_zpskbuxt9ho.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  278.9 KB
Name:  image_zpsxmt5dorq.jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  340.3 KB
Name:  image_zpsnuxx4q39.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  324.8 KB
Name:  image_zpsvdcojznd.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  340.9 KB