Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Traded my '06 RL - Various items available

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RL 2G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): FL
Item Condition: Used

I traded in my 2006 RL last week (for a BMW 335i Gran Turismo) and have a few parts available. I prefer local pickup of the larger items but will work with you on shipping if you prefer. Everything is OEM Acura.

• RL Service Manual 2005-2007, Volumes 1 and 2, plus the RL Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. All in great shape. The service manuals are about $70 and up on eBay, the Electrical Troubleshooting manual is about $25. Looking for $65 for all three.
• RL Compact spare with Styrofoam insert, hold down bolt, 5 lug nuts, and plastic bag to hold the dirty flat. The wheel has some scuffs (which may clean off) but it’s never been used. The wheel/tire is usually $150 or so on eBay without the bolt and lug nuts. $125
• Cargo net with 4 clips. $20
• “RL” License Plate Frame. The “RL” lettering faded so I went over it with a Sharpie. Looks OK. Includes 2 screws and 2 chrome screw caps. $10
• Trunk (Cargo) liner. Great shape but may be a pain to ship. Not sure if it rolls up very well. $45
• Owner’s manual case. Empty, never used. Somehow, I ended up with an extra. $10
• All weather floor mats (Beige (Ivory?)). New, still in the box. List is around $150, I’ve seen them new for around $110. Looking for $75.
• Carpeted floor mats. These were the original mats in the car and I replaced them with all-weather mats (not the new ones above). Great shape. Parchment interior. $50
• 4 PAX tires on rims. Not much tread left on the tires but the rims are in great shape. TPMS sensors installed. If you have some PAX wheels with curb rash, here’s your fix. $100 each.
• Wood shift knob. Great shape. $75

Fine print: All prices do not include shipping but I have a UPS account so I do get a bit of a discount (how much depends on distance, weight, etc.). I’m in the West Palm Beach, FL area. Feel free to make offers but don’t be insulted if I turn them down. PayPal preferred. Also, I travel a lot for business so I ask that you be patient as I may have to wait for a weekend to ship things. This is also my first time selling here so please be gentle. If you would like to check my eBay feedback, I have an account under "lland" and "zbeth-usa". Feel free to ask any questions and ask for pictures. Texting pictures would be the easiest way for me to send them. Thanks.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
Please post pictures for each item.

Also, please post a full size picture of each wheel, large enough to see the actual condition of the entire wheel.

If you do not post them in a reasonable time the thread may be closed.

You can host pictures in your photo album and then post the link to the album, or post the pictures in the thread by copying the BBB links from the album. You can also use a host, like Photobucket, and then copy the code and post it in the thread.

The Attachment feature can also be used to upload photos from your files without having to add them to your photo album or get a host.

Click here for more information, including how to decrease the size of your pictures.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Pictures of everything should be in the link. Sorry for the lack of quality but I wanted to get them posted. If you want anything specific, let me know. The owner's manual case comes with the DVD Audio demonstration disk and Acura RL Advanced Technology Tour DVD.

2006 RL by lland | Photobucket

Wood shift knob is sold.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 52 Posts
Ygpm
Old 10-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 185 Likes on 150 Posts
Do you still have the service manuals available?
Old 10-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Hi,
I'd take - RL Service Manual 2005-2007, Volumes 1 and 2, plus the RL Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. Looking for $65 for all three -
if you throw in DVDs as well in there . It would be an international shipping as I'm from EU.

Last edited by thomask; 10-03-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there - I've been on the hunt for some All Weather floor mats for my 08 RL. It has the tan / ivory interior, so these should be great! Any way you could run a quick quote to have them shipped to 63103? Possible to get a link to them or a quick photo of what they look like? Thanks!