Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Trade: Thermal R&D exhaust + painted resornator-less Y-pipe for STOCK '03 TLS Catback

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Trade: Thermal R&D exhaust + painted resornator-less Y-pipe for STOCK '03 TLS Catback

Here I go again...

Well I already made the offer once (last year), but nobody LOCAL took up my offer so I figure I'll try again.

What I want: Stock 2003 TLS catback (no rust...no dents...3A racing tips is preffered, but not required). Just keep in mind I'll be checking the condition of your unit prior to installation since I'll be spray painting it black before bolting it up on my ride.

What I'll give: A 1.5 year old Thermal R&D axle back exhaust & a partially painted 2002 TLS y-pipe (with the small resonator removed).

Here's the deal....I DO NOT want to pack up and ship ANYTHING. Soo...this only applies to local guys who can come and take a look at the setup personally.

I'm not going to cheat anyone, so before deciding, you are welcome to meet with me and drive my car around. Requesting me to post up "sound bites" is silly and inaccurate anyways, so don't ask...just call me up and we'll go for a drive.

When you decide to do the trade, all I ask for is for you to be able to take care of all the details. If you want to make the exchange using a professional shop, then you'd have to be able to pay for labor. If you have access to tools and want to do it yourself, go right ahead, but I'm not going to take any liability in terms of mis-installations, and I also don't plan on getting dirty.

I live in Berkeley and work in San Mateo. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

P.S.
Here's some pics of it when it was clean.

Old 05-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^^^^^^