Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: TEIN Street Advance coilovers FOR YOUR ASPEC SUSPENSION WITH J-PIPE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
TEIN Street Advance coilovers FOR YOUR ASPEC SUSPENSION WITH J-PIPE!

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $700
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): WA
Item Condition: Used

Looking to trade my tein street advances for the aspec suspension for my 07 type-s.. don't like how the ride feels so looking for something different. total mileage put on these were about 27K comes with everything as if you were buying it new. Want to trade these for the aspec suspsension and possibly the RV6 J-pipe & PCD's or excelerate J-pipe. I know the rv-6 combo with suspesion is a bit more than the teins but I'm willing to work with you. I can add money if needed. Any questions feel free to PM me or text me 509 833 1577. I'm located in Seattle, WA area.. would prefer local but that's a long shot.

Sale price $700
Old 01-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by cokorote
$875? Too expensive. You can get brand new one as the same price of your listing. This is Tein SS or Tein SA?
I fudged upp..it's actually street advance.

Ron can you change title to street advance please?

mod edit-changed
Old 01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Matt Jones
You can get brand new Tein Street Advance for $864 on Heeltoe...
You should buy new ones then.. I'm really not looking to sell. Mainly trade.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:34 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 847 Posts
Originally Posted by Davidsternmustdie
You should buy new ones then.. I'm really not looking to sell. Mainly trade.
From the black market rules:

B. items may be posted for sale only if they were bought for your own use, or received as a gift, and only in a quantity reasonably required for your personal use. They may not be sold for more than retail price under any circumstances.

It seems to me you are violating that rule by "selling" your tein SA for more than retail price. Like other people said already, it can be bought for under $875 brand new. Please lower your price.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by paperboy42190

B. items may be posted for sale only if they were bought for your own use, or received as a gift, and only in a quantity reasonably required for your personal use. They may not be sold for more than retail price under any circumstances.

It seems to me you are violating that rule by "selling" your tein SA for more than retail price. Like other people said already, it can be bought for under $875 brand new. Please lower your price.
You should not edit my rules for your own purposes. The complete and correct Rule B is quoted below.
Rule B. BRAND NEW items may be posted for sale only if they were bought for your own use, or received as a gift, and only in a quantity reasonably required for your personal use. They may not be sold for more than retail price under any circumstances. A reason for selling, and where you got them from, must be provided for each BRAND NEW item posted for sale.
I don't get too excited when people post used items for a reasonable amount above the current selling price.

The members catch this pretty quick and the price usually gets lowered just as quickly, and if it isn't and generates too much criticism I just close the thread.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by paperboy42190

Mr critical here..quit it. 700 DOLL HAIRS FOR MY MAIN PAPERBOY.

mod edit-updated

Last edited by Davidsternmustdie; 01-24-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how come in your picture, the front shocks dont look like they would fit a 3g tl?
Old 01-25-2013, 03:58 AM
TL-S

Received 413 Likes on 366 Posts
+1 and the 3g TL kit that I have (Tein SA) doesn't have those gold pieces either.

Those fronts definitely aren't for 3g...Or its a borrowed pic.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Pro

what dont you like about them
Old 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
i know the seller of these and can vouch for his sale here. he wants a more performance oriented ride with the aspec suspension, rather than being slammed on coilovers.

the coils themself are in great shape. i can't say for sure if that's a legit picture of them or not, but i know he's an honest seller. maybe he just borrowed the pic? i don't know.

GLWS brandon!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I have the SA's n for some reason they dont look like this.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Advanced

This is a borrowed pic. The shocks are still on my car at the moment. I'm in the process of buying the aspec as we speak and will take these off and take actual pictures of these. And as for running up extra miles on the car while I take city transportation in the winter time so no extra mileage will be put on them. Sorry for the mix up people. I assure you it's SA for a 3G TL. Thanks for thr help aaron!! Rookie mistake! Sorry people!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by Davidsternmustdie
This is a borrowed pic. The shocks are still on my car at the moment. I'm in the process of buying the aspec as we speak and will take these off and take actual pictures of these. And as for running up extra miles on the car while I take city transportation in the winter time so no extra mileage will be put on them. Sorry for the mix up people. I assure you it's SA for a 3G TL. Thanks for thr help aaron!! Rookie mistake! Sorry people!
You could have said all this in the beginning and saved a lot of speculation and questions. I hope you will be more forthcoming with the actual facts in future posts.

I deleted the picture since you finally said it's not an actual picture. You can post actual pictures when you get them.