AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Car Parts for Sale (https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/)
-   -   SOLD: Tein Street Advance Coilovers with Top Hats 09+ TSX (https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/tein-street-advance-coilovers-top-hats-09-tsx-954149/)

EuroRspec 01-28-2017 02:30 PM

Tein Street Advance Coilovers with Top Hats 09+ TSX

4 Attachment(s)
Hello Boys,

Selling my freshly pulled Tein SA coilovers. Top hats are included which will save time and money when reinstalling. In addition, these have adjustable dampening control. Coilovers have roughly 2k miles and are in near new condition. At their highest setting the front fender and rear quarter are roughly 3/4" above the tire and at their lowest setting will tuck rim. There are a few small marks on the adjustment collars and on the mounting points, that unfortunately cannot be avoided on used coilovers. These will fit any 09+ Acura TSX including Sports Wagon.

These ride fantastic and really improve handling. They were to low for my taste and thus the sale.
Located in San Francisco, CA
Asking $500 Shipped.

WIll only consider trades with local members
Things I would trade for:
-TSX Trunk tray + Cash from you.
- Wheels + cash on my end if needed

-

Human_Kal 01-29-2017 01:08 AM

Free bump for the fact that I thought these were for a TL at first. Dang.

Rdub81 01-29-2017 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Human_Kal (Post 15946298)
Free bump for the fact that I thought these were for a TL at first. Dang.

What year TL do you have? Im pretty sure I saw somewhere on Azine that 3g TL and 2nd gen TSX are compatible.

Human_Kal 01-29-2017 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Rdub81 (Post 15946362)
What year TL do you have? Im pretty sure I saw somewhere on Azine that 3g TL and 2nd gen TSX are compatible.

Yea, I looked into that. The spring rates are definitely different for a TSX and TL. The TL is heavier. And I'm pretty sure the internal valving is different.

Rdub81 01-29-2017 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Human_Kal (Post 15946514)
Yea, I looked into that. The spring rates are definitely different for a TSX and TL. The TL is heavier. And I'm pretty sure the internal valving is different.

ahh, ok.

balistek 01-29-2017 10:49 PM

Price firm? Any vouches for credibility? Also, type of payment accepted? Im assuming Paypal?

Barrio 01-30-2017 07:22 AM

I'm interested the only thing stopping me is credibility

EuroRspec 02-02-2017 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by balistek (Post 15946712)
Price firm? Any vouches for credibility? Also, type of payment accepted? Im assuming Paypal?

Yes, price is firm since it's shipped and cheaper than anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Barrio (Post 15946824)
I'm interested the only thing stopping me is credibility

Sorry for the late response, I thought I clicked on the email notification.

Maybe Marcus from Heeltoe can vouch for me as I've done business with him recently. I have not been very active on the forum as I have mainly been on TSX club and have not had a TSX for over a decade till recently. You can search me on there. I have done DIY's and have been a contributing member for quite some time
Acura TSX Forum

I'll take Paypal or bank transfer into my account which will match my name. If you PM I will talk to you on the phone and can text you recent photos

As you can see in the photo below, there are a bunch of BMW's. I work for BMW and that shot was taken of 1690 Folsom street at the sports authority. You can google map the location

EuroRspec 02-02-2017 10:12 PM

On my wagon

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...a3537b0ca1.jpg

jobro 02-03-2017 11:57 AM

I'll vouch for EuroRspec. I've met him in person, actually sold him my stock suspension. Good guy. You can trust him.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by EuroRspec (Post 15950729)
Yes, price is firm since it's shipped and cheaper than anywhere else.

Sorry for the late response, I thought I clicked on the email notification.

Maybe Marcus from Heeltoe can vouch for me as I've done business with him recently. I have not been very active on the forum as I have mainly been on TSX club and have not had a TSX for over a decade till recently. You can search me on there. I have done DIY's and have been a contributing member for quite some time
Acura TSX Forum

I'll take Paypal or bank transfer into my account which will match my name. If you PM I will talk to you on the phone and can text you recent photos

As you can see in the photo below, there are a bunch of BMW's. I work for BMW and that shot was taken of 1690 Folsom street at the sports authority. You can google map the location

Samuel Padilla 02-10-2017 11:00 AM

Interested in coilovers. Please contact me at s

Originally Posted by EuroRspec (Post 15946111)
Hello Boys,
I am interest in this please lets me know or contact me at

Selling my freshly pulled Tein SA coilovers. Top hats are included which will save time and money when reinstalling. In addition, these have adjustable dampening control. Coilovers have roughly 2k miles and are in near new condition. At their highest setting the front fender and rear quarter are roughly 3/4" above the tire and at their lowest setting will tuck rim. There are a few small marks on the adjustment collars and on the mounting points, that unfortunately cannot be avoided on used coilovers. These will fit any 09+ Acura TSX including Sports Wagon.

These ride fantastic and really improve handling. They were to low for my taste and thus the sale.
Located in San Francisco, CA
Asking $500 Shipped.

WIll only consider trades with local members
Things I would trade for:
-TSX Trunk tray + Cash from you.
- Wheels + cash on my end if needed

-

hi there i am interest please contact me at samuelpadilla1229@gmail.com. thanks

EuroRspec 02-10-2017 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Samuel Padilla (Post 15956464)
hi there i am interest please contact me at samuelpadilla1229@gmail.com. thanks

Sam, I'm working on shipping quotes to PR but I think it's going to be expensive. I'll check with USPS and UPS this weekend.

EuroRspec 02-18-2017 11:36 AM

Sale pending.

EuroRspec 02-20-2017 09:34 PM

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Everyone.