Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Sprint Spring Set

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sprint Spring Set

Aight, I've got a mixmatched set of springs for sale. 2 of them are 1.5" drop REAR sprint springs, BRAND new, never used. The other 2 are 2.5" drop front sprint springs, used for less than 3 months. Perfect condition.

I had a 2.5" drop all around, (needed a camber kit), but when I got some performance springs, they were just a tiny bit lower and would bottom out a bit too much for my liking. With the stock springs, they were fine, but VERY low. It looked great though.

So I replaced the front with 1.5" and kept the 2.5" on the rear. No problems.

So now I'm selling the other halves of the set. If anyone has a cl that's got a lot of weight (i.e. big stereo) in the trunk, then this would be a nice drop for your stock cl. You will most likely require a camber kit. The 2.2 (in theory) would work even better for this setup as I imagine it to be a bit lighter, but I could be totally wrong here.

Anyways, I'm looking to sell this as a set, though I'll consider splitting it for reasonable offers. These puppies are heavy, so if anyone's in the Charlotte area, I'd prefer to meet, rather than ship. I'll ship wherever though, if you pay shipping.

Make me an offer. I have pics if requested and the box the 1.5" springs came in for the order.

Thanks for reading,
Jason