Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

SOLD! FS:2G('02) TL Type S w/DVD,XM, OEM Body kit!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SOLD! FS:2G('02) TL Type S w/DVD,XM, OEM Body kit!

Year: 2002
Make: Acura
Model: 3.2 TL Type S
Body: 4 Door Sedan
Exterior Color: Black (exact name: Nighthawk Black Pearl)
Interior Color: Black, Gray
Transmission: Automatic with Sport Shift Mode
VIN: 19UUA56872A022133
Title Status: Clear
Mileage: 50,000 miles
Warranty: Existing warranty on transmission for 109,000 miles or 7 years & 9 months
Price: $17,500 OBO.
I am willing to transport the car within the 48 states. Buyer pays transport costs.
I have an excellent feedback rating on eBay. My user id is: accord2envy02

This car has all the toys. Fully loaded, with Xenon lights, XM Satellite Radio, Subwoofers, DVD player, even a sport tuned suspension just to name a few. This car was bought used from a dealer last year and ever since then I have babied this car. I am the second owner of this vehicle and it has never been involved in a car accident nor has it ever been smoked in. The car is very very clean with a limited power train warranty on the transmission for 7 years and 9 months or 109,000 miles. Interior looks brand new and is extremely clean, leather and carpet are an great condition. Everything in this car works. There is no rust present on the car. This car is also CARFAx certified! There are a few minor things about the car which I would like to mention. First, the front bumper and lip has minor chips from the highway. The chips are extremely small and not very noticeable. Also from the highway, there is a small dent on the front side, in the center of the hood. On the left side of the roof spoiler, the paint has a few light cracks in it which is again hardly noticeable (see picture below). The rear bumper also has some very light scratches on it. Lastly, on the rear passenger side door, in the small window, the window tint has peeled off a little from the corner. When I purchased the car last year, the peeling was there but has not increased ever since and stayed the same. On the rear glass, the tint on the left side has a few bubbles but only noticeable if you really stare at it. I have pictures of all of these minor problems available upon request. The car approximately has 49,000 miles but is currently being driven. However, at the time of delivery, mileage will not exceed 50,000.

I purchased the car last year with 34,000 miles without the Alpine sound system, spoilers, and body kit. I have enhanced the look and sound of this car ever since. Services on the car were done by certified mechanics. However, the exterior work and sound system work was done by me. I have always used OEM Acura recommendations for fluids with Mobil 1 motor oil and OEM oil filters, along with OEM transmission fluid. I recently replaced both the front and rear brakes on the car (approx. 2000 miles ago). I replaced the front rotors and pads with Premium Brembo OEM blank rotors with Satisfied Pro brake pads. The rear rotors were still in excellent condition, so I had them resurfaced and a new set of OEM pads were installed. The car is up to date with service and maintenance. The next service will be due at 53,500 miles which only requires an oil and filter change. The next interval which requires a little more than an oil change is at 65,000 miles which requires a minor service involving an air filter replacement, transmission fluid replacement, etc. When you buy this car, you do not have to worry about taking it to a mechanic to have it inspected or having something fixed. Just simply, grab the keys, and enjoy the car!

Shortly after the purchase last year, I installed an authentic OEM body kit from Acura which enhances the look of the TL and gives it a great sporty look. This kit came pre-painted from factory and came with all the necessary screws and bolts which were all used during the installation process to ensure a good tight fit. The kit consists of a front lip which attaches to the bottom portion of the front bumper, side skirts which replace the OEM standard side skirts (the skirts are located under the doors on each side of the car), and a rear lip which attaches to the bottom portion of the rear bumper. In order for the rear exhausts (mufflers) to blend in with the kit, I removed the factory exhaust tips and welded on aftermarket longer exhaust tips. These longer tips extend out until the end of the rear lip which blends in perfectly with the kit. Note, I DID NOT replace the mufflers. I only replaced the end tips which do not effect the performance or sound of the car or the muffler. It is strictly for "looks." I then, purchased and installed an OEM style spoiler with a brake light LED and had it painted with the exact paint code of the car. Finally, to conclude the exterior cosmetics, I installed a Sonora roof spoiler which fits on top of the rear windshield molding. I also had this also painted with the exact paint code of the car. The installation of the body kit, exhaust tips, and both spoilers were done in a professional matter to make the car look like it rolled out of the factory with all the exterior accessories.
Now that the exterior was taken care of, I wanted to further enhance the factory Bose stereo system. I removed the Bose system and purchased and installed an Alpine IVA-W200 multimedia system which features a great DVD player, AM/FM radio, XM Satellite radio, iPod interface and much much more! If you do not have an iPod, you can make your own MP3 disc and the Alpine unit will play it. If you are not familiar with the brand Alpine, Alpine is one of the top companies which specializes in automobile multimedia systems. For more information regarding this Alpine unit, scroll down below. The installation of this unit in this vehicle was custom because of the unavailability of a double din kit for a TL. The kit was carefully crafted to fit the Alpine unit so it does not stick out or look "aftermarket" but in other words, looks factory installed. The factory four speakers installed in each door were removed and a set of Alpine S series speakers were installed. In addition to the four speakers and the Alpine multimedia unit, two subwoofers were also installed. Again, I chose to go with Alpine for the subwoofers to compliment the great speakers and multimedia unit. Two 12" Alpine Type E subwoofers enclosed in a box were put in the trunk all the way towards the back so that there would still be enough room in the trunk for groceries, bags, etc. To power the subwoofers, I went with the Alpine M450 amplifier. A professional Rockford Fosgate wiring kit for the subwoofers and amplifier were also used. After the installation of the Alpine system was complete, I was extremely pleased by the way the system performed. With the Alpine multimedia unit, you can make many changes to the way you want the system to sound (no bass and a lot of treble, a lot of bass and no treble, etc). Please refer to the product descriptions of the Alpine system below to gain an understanding of the features of each unit.
I receive complements about this car all the time. This vehicle is in such great condition that it does not even look like it's a 2002 but instead a 2006 or 2007 model. Trust me, when you tell your friends that it is a 2002, they will not believe their eyes! I have washed this car a minimum of two times a week, waxed it every 2-3 weeks, clayed it when necessary, cleaned the interior every week, and have the car serviced either on time or before it is even due for service. I love this car and do not want to let it go but unfortunately, due to financial reasons, I am forced to sell. When you buy this car, you are buying a car that has been cared for and a car that will be sure to please you.
This car is loaded with many many features and is fun to drive! If you are looking for a luxury sport sedan in great condition, this TL Type S is for you!

Features

Intermittent Wipers
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Heated Side Mirrors
Power Driver & Passenger Side Mirrors
Heated Driver & Passenger Side Mirrors
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights
Foglamps
Pearl in exterior paint
In the daytime when the sun is hitting the car, the paint gives off a very dark blue color.
Automatic on/off headlights
Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof
Moonroof Sunshield
3.2 Liter 24 Valve SOHC VTEC V6 Engine
Emergency Trunk Release
Auxiliary Power Outlet
Automatic Climate Control A/C
Rear Seat Air Vents
Rear Defrost
Cruise Control
Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
Front Reading Lamps
Universal Garage Door Opener
Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror
Remote Trunk Release
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Vehicle Anti-Theft System with Security LED
Keyless Entry
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Front Floor Mats
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Center Sliding Armrest
Dual Compartment Storage Center Console
Black Wood Trim
Heated Driver & Passenger Seats
Leather Seats
Power Driver & Passenger Seats
Memory Driver Seating (ability to store seat settings)
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Power Steering
17" Aluminum Wheels with 215/50/17 tires
Front Wheel Drive
5-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Manual Override (tiptronic)
Traction Control
Electronic Stability Control
Child Safety Locks
Passenger Side Air Bag Automatic on/off
Side Air Bags
Driver & Passenger Air Bags
4-Wheel ABS

Alpine IVA-W200 In Dash Multimedia System.
Plays regular CDs along with custom home burned mixes (can burn up to 100 hours on a recordable DVD and play them).
Plays DVDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVD-Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, and MP3/WMA files on CD and DVD
Many system expansions/add ons:
Navigation System
Rear View Camera
Bluetooth Adapter
Surround Sound Processor
TV Tuner
CD Changer
HD Radio Tuner.
Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
6.5" Video Screen
Pulse Touch Controls
You're tapping a flat screen, but it feels like you're using real buttons and sliders
QuickSearch lets you find MP3 files on DVD quickly
Direct-touch DVD menu control
Bass Engine
BBE sound processing
Full Speed iPod Interface
Video demonstration available @: http://reviews.cnet.com/Alpine_IVA_W...7-6417663.html
XM Satellite Radio (requires subscription via XM)
Over 160 digital channels
The Most Commercial-Free Music
Over 30 channels of News, Sports, Talk & Entertainment 21 channels of XM Instant Traffic & Weather
The industry's deepest play lists, including over TWO MILLION titles!
iPersonalize with Data Download lets you create and download custom Bass Engine settings at Alpine's website, then upload them into the system.
iPersonalize lets you download wallpapers at Alpine's website, then upload them into the system.
Two 24-bit digital-to-analog converters for full, detailed sound
Audio/video input
Audio/video output
MaxTune SQ AM/FM tuner
12 FM/6 AM presets
Wireless remote
DVD frequency response: 5-22,000 Hz
DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
Alpine S Series 2 Way Speakers
Power range: 2-50 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
Square voice coil design and Nomex spider
1" pivoting silk dome tweeter
Aluminum-coated woofer cone with air-injected rubber surround
Alpine F450 4 Channel Amplifier
70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
Variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
Tuned Bass EQ (12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
Subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave for channels 3 & 4)
STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
Gold-plated screw terminals
Alpine 12" 4-ohm Type E Subwoofers
Kevlar-treated pulp woofer cone with Santoprene rubber surround
Dual oversized Nomex spiders
Frequency response: 28-1,000 Hz
Power range: 50-250 watts RMS
Peak power: 750 watts

Additional pictures are available upon request.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Racer

bump!
Old 04-18-2007, 05:36 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice car...where did u get that install kit for that double din
Old 04-18-2007, 05:44 AM
03 3.2 TL FPR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats a great deal for the price real nice clean car
Old 04-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Racer

the install kit was done custom by a local audio shop.
Car has been SOLD!