Color:

Location (State/Prov):

SOLD! FS: 04-06 3G TL 100% COMPLETE OEM Navigation System - Dealer Tested

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:39 AM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOLD! FS: 04-06 3G TL 100% COMPLETE OEM Navigation System - Dealer Tested

this is a 100% complete and dealer tested navigation system ready to be dropped into your 2004-06 non-navi TL right now. it includes everything from components to wiring harnesses- i mean truly everything!! no existing wires in your car will ever need to be cut to install this allowing for an easy, fast, and super efficient changeover. im asking $2000.00 firm .please email me at this email address for more details, as i do not ever have the time to check my acurazine mail folder, thanks -Royce : joemama662@yahoo.com

Old 09-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
I sent you an email.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm in

Received 20 Likes on 5 Posts
Is this for a Manual of Auto TL? Because one of the harnesses are drive train specific...

Location?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:33 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by PPLAPW
Is this for a Manual of Auto TL? Because one of the harnesses are drive train specific...

Location?

yes, you are absolutely correct!!! i just didnt want to start rambling off on every detail about this and though it would be best to inform as im asked. im not sure if you are completely familiar with this or not. but what is actually different between the auto and 6mt is the tapping of just one single wire for whichever car it goes into. at the time i created this harness, i put that thought into consideration and therefore ran both wire leads from harness, to the correct lengths of where those 2 different wire tap in locations would be. so basically this harness is truly for both types. my car is a 6mt. but believe me that i know and its all been made accordingly. thanks for asking such a great question, im impressed :o)
Old 09-28-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm in

Thanks for quick response, btw, are you in Tacoma Washington? I searched your previous threads to see where you were from.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:39 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by PPLAPW

Location?
i didnt notice the -location?

were you asking of my geographical location? or perhaps the 2 different locations of the single wire for tapping into an auto vs manual?
sorry i didnt get that part. please rephrase. thanks..
Old 09-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm in

I'm in Portland Oregon, I'm trying to see how close you are to me.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:41 AM
B A N N E D

yes, im in tacoma, wa. not too far from you :o)
fast replies are my pleasure, if im unable to respond fast enough at some point, please email me also, and i will surely be able to respond a lot quicker. i just happen to be on acurazine now which is the reason why it seems so fast, hehe
Old 09-28-2007, 03:58 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Royce Han
this is a 100% complete and dealer tested navigation system ready to be dropped into your 2004-06 non-navi TL right now. it includes everything from components to wiring harnesses- i mean truly everything!! no existing wires in your car will ever need to be cut to install this allowing for an easy, fast, and super efficient changeover. im asking $2000.00 firm .please email me at this email address for more details, as i do not ever have the time to check my acurazine mail folder, thanks -Royce : joemama662@yahoo.com

thanks Ron for pointing this out. i made the mistake of not briefly describing the history behind this navi system before i decided to sell it. this was pieced together by myself with components that were either legally purchased or purchased brand new straight from dealers. and using the 2 known service manuals-service tech and elcectrical troubleshooting, i was able to construct the entire harnesses using all oem plugs and successfully installed it into my own vehicle on my first attempt and drove around with it for the last 6 months. when i say dealer tested, that means i actuallly went to the local dealer which i guess im known pretty well there by the service team and as we were chit chattin, one of the guys actually preformed this test procedure and confirmed it was all working properly with all related components of the navi and car. and finally -the reason why id be selling it, i obviously wanted it so bad at first that i actually did it. but i couldnt be any more bored than i already am driving around with or without it. i love music and have always wanted a killer SQ (not some cheap dirty SPL) competition level system. so that is my goal now. because listening to music does a lot more for my driving comfort rather than looking at a screen that i never even need to use. that;s all i had to say. Thanks again Ron!! -Royce
Old 09-29-2007, 05:34 AM
There's alot of asian in

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
if only u live closer man..i would of taken up on this offer and even pay u to install it.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:33 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Ron A
I sent you an email.
hi Ron
navi has been SOLD!!!!!
hooray!!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
Originally Posted by Royce Han
hi Ron
navi has been SOLD!!!!!
hooray!!
Outstanding and congratulations.
I think your last post helped a lot towards the sale.