Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

slicks & burnout tires?? F/S. . .

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003 | 12:21 AM
DamnThisHobby'sExpensive!

slicks & burnout tires?? F/S. . .

Anyone want some CHEEP tires to just burnout with or tear the crap outta? (like powerslides and stuff?)

Ok heres the deal. . .

I had Dunlop SP Sport 5000 205-55-ZR16 Tires on my stock rims. I just got my 18's put on and i have these tires just sittin in my garage. 2 of them are almost slicks (about 1/8 of tread left) because these 2 were on my passenger side of the car and i had a HUB in the suspension go out which caused all these off alignment crap and they wore down really fast...the other 2 that were on the drivers side have a good amount of tread left. All 4 have the insides of the tires rubbed and worn because of the alignment probs and camber issues (it butterflied i guess) . . .anyway, their sittin in the garage and i was thinkin. ..

These 4 tires arnt good enough to put on and drive with everyday sence their almost worn. . . i will probably just end up throwin them out , BUT, if anyone was lookin for just some REALLY CHEEP tires to use for burnout contests or powerslides and what not, i'd let these go for soo cheep sence their isnt much use for them besides burning out and tearing the crap outta them. I live in Kansas and i donno how much shippin would be, but i'd figure out the cost sometime later.

like i said, i'll prob end up throwin them out but if anyone wants some tires to tear the crap outta and burn them down, then PM me our post a responce. . .(just thought i'd ask!)