Location (State/Prov):

Selling my show quality 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling my show quality 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS

Selling Price: $24,995

Who says imports were the only ones built to last? When was the last time you saw a perfect condition 40 year old import? The classic chevys were bullet proof, literally! Solid metal, no cheap thin gauge steel! This one here has 300hp and about 300lbs torque.

I am selling my show quality 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS (*authentic SS) show car, it has gone through a full restoration!! This 1964 Impala SS has been restored perfectly, it is very original other than the wheels (but it will come with the 1964 Impala SS wheels and hubs). It has won many awards and trophies, and ranked among the top including several 1st place trophies. The 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS is the epitome and icon of classic cars. It was the best selling automobile in 1964. Even today everybody recognizes a 1964 Impala SS, heads turn and kids scream in excitement. A 1964 Impala SS is still today’s most marketed classic car, it graces the covers of Hot Rod, Low Rider, Dubs, Custom Car and many more magazines. Used in many movies and music videos including, Bruce Almighty, Dr. Videos, Ice Cube, etc.

This is your chance to own an original and authentic 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS coupe. Invest in an appreciating asset that will go up in value every year. Why buy a new car that depreciates in value every month with a new Nada or KBB book is out??

Call me at 832-788-6238 if you have any questions regarding this fine automobile. Buy it today, so you can start driving it by Sunday!

Call us at 832-788-6238, I can assist you in financing!
Drive this Classic for as low as $399 a month!* Or you can just pay for it all up front and enjoy

This Impala SS, is a truly authentic SS code 1447. The original colors were a Red with White interior. It is finished in the correct original color combination. This is truly one of the cleanest and nicest Impala SS you've ever seen. Some very nice and rare options about this Impala SS is the dual rear Antennas, gives it a very balance and symmetrical look to its clean body lines, Brake booster, OptiKleen washer fluid bottle, Gas Door Guard, Chrome front bumper guards, Dual Side mirrors, AM/FM Cassette radio, Original 1964 Impala SS Hubcaps, Classic Impala Wire Wheel Hubcaps, Very rare rear wheel covers sails, Trunk Mats, Original Car Jack and Very Expensive custom classic Boyd Coddington wheels. Fronts: 18" x 9.5" and Rears 20" x 10". There was no modification to the cars body to fit the wheels, the wheels were custom spaced to fit perfectly with no modifications to the car. This Impala drives very strong and is very dependable. Used only for shows and stored in a climate controlled garage.

Exterior:

This Impala's body is as flat as the Salt Flats in Nevada. This is a very straight car with all the body seams lining up correctly. This Impala features a magnificent show finish Ember Red. This car is guaranteed to win you many awards, that’s how confident we are about this car. All the emblems on this car are show quality from NOS parts. The pictures do a great job, take a look and admire them. All the jambs are awesome looking, this car is nicer than newer preowned cars! Why buy a new car that is a depreciating asset when this classic will appreciate in value every year. All the glass on this car is perfect, no cracks, etc. Chrome mirrors are in perfect condition as are the dual rear antennas. The coupe body style is the cleanest body style the impala ever came out with, without the B pillar the view from the side gave the Impala a gorgeous panoramic look with nothing in the way to see through the car. Check out the side profile of the car in the pictures below to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Interior:

This Impala has one of the nicest color combinations around, red on white. Guaranteed to turn heads and get you pulled over for compliments. The interior overall is in very nice condition. The correct loop style carpet is like new with no rips are tears in it. Seats are plush and comfy with no rips or tears. Dash and dash pad is in excellent shape with no color fading or rips or tears. Machined turned aluminum trims are in excellent shape with no tears, rips or bends. Door panels are in excellent shape. Seat belts work perfectly. Seats recline forward and back smoothly. All door levers and window cranks work with no fail. Center console is great looking, shifter shifts with no failure. Courtesy lights all work. Roof liner is perfect with the star monogram on it.

Brakes and Suspension:

This Impala's brake system stops on a dime, very nice braking for a classic car! It features all drums with power brakes, i.e. brake booster. The suspension is very tight and very smooth over all road surfaces. Car does not sag or lean to one side, its sits very confident and with arrogance.

Engine Bay and Trunk:

This is one of the cleanest engine bays out there. It is a 350 V8 Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor with approximately 300HP. It is newly rebuilt with approximately 2-3K miles on the engine. It is not a chrome machine engine, but with enough to highlight the beautiful details. The transmission is a Turbo 350 3 speed automatic.

The trunk isn't usually a part of the car you show off, but in this case it’s so nice that you do. The trunk is the correct spackle paint, with new trunk mats. The trunk is super clean and very impressive. Take a look at the pictures.

Wheels & Tires:

This car has several wheel options that will come with it. The first set is the original 1964 Impala SS wheels with the SS hubcaps, in excellent condition. There is a second set of Chevrolet wire wheels hubcaps in very nice condition. The second sets of wheels are the custom made 20" Boyd Coddington wheels, a world renowned wheel make for Classic cars. The first set of tires with the 1964 wheels are in excellent condition, look at the pictures. The tires for the Boyd Coddington wheels have approximately less than 750 miles on them!

Value Added Options* all options listed are included as part of the auction, they are no additional cost to you!

• 1964 IMPALA SS WHEELS & HUBCAPS
• BOYD CODDINGTON CUSTOM WHEELS F: 18"x9.5" R: 20"x10"
• DUAL REAR ANTENNAS
• DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE MIRRORS
• HEAT & DEFROST
• AM/FM CASSETTE RADIO
• COURTESY LIGHTS
• AM/ FM STEREO W/ COMPACT DISC PLAYER
• REAR WHEEL SAIL PANEL COVERS

Old 01-27-2004, 01:06 AM
Cruisin'

Old 01-27-2004, 01:07 AM
Cruisin'

Old 01-27-2004, 01:08 AM
Cruisin'

Old 01-27-2004, 01:08 AM
Cruisin'

Old 01-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Burning Brakes

wow that is P I M P!
Old 01-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Cruisin'

Thanks! This Impala is cleaner than my 2004 Crossfire!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Banned

wow, that truly is an amazing car. so beautiful and so damn clean too. that enigne bay pic is awesome. i dont think i have ever seen a cleaner engine bay. the best of luck getting it sold.

how much are u asking for it?
Old 01-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Nice. I had a 65 Impala, non-SS. Oh how I wish my Dad bought the SS.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by AcuraTLS03
wow, that truly is an amazing car. so beautiful and so damn clean too. that enigne bay pic is awesome. i dont think i have ever seen a cleaner engine bay. the best of luck getting it sold.

how much are u asking for it?
Only $24,995. I have about $5,000 in the rims alone. I also have the original 1964 Impala SS wheels that go with it. The paint job is worth over $5k itself as well. The car is mint, I've one many 1st place trophies with this car. Always places in the top 3.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Cruisin'

:wow: Holy %!$* that's one of the cleanest 64' SS's I've ever seen. Damn wish I had the money.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Cruisin'

If anyone can find a buyer for my car I will pay you $500.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Drifting

that car is so clean....
Old 01-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Pro

damn that car is so sweet. my friend is building up his impala right now too. he has his frame powdercoated red and a whole bunch of other stuff powdercoated red and and blacc.
Old 01-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Drifting

mind if i ask why your selling it?....if your selling it to buy an acura....i say defenetly keep the impala
Old 01-31-2004, 08:13 PM
giggity giggity giggity

Holy mother of god, that car is awesome!! Hmmm, who do I know that would want to buy that....?
Old 01-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks for the compliments guys. The car is super sweet, I've won so many trophies with this car. It runs super strong and its a real head turner.

Again $500 to anyone that can help me sell this. I've got way to many projects going on. I have another 1964 Impala SS Black on Silver, with 20" Chrome DUBS. These are my hip hop classics, I have a couple of vettes I'm working on now.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:28 AM
Instructor

W O W

:wow: