Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Selling my other car

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 12:19 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling my other car

I am really needing to sell this due to work not going so well, and my Acura is about 1,000.00 short of being finished, so I need to sell off the Strat and finish my TL. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

2000 Dodge Stratus SE. 2.4L motor w/ new Bosch +4 plugs, new Bosch wires, Custom air-intake w/ new cone filter,

New 17" Borbet Type-T Rims and Kumho low-profile tires. Custom Walker Quietflow exhaust, with the performance of a flowmaster, yet keeping it quiet enough for you not to get tickets.

Also has an in-dash MP3/CD player with Flip down face as well as detachable face, Remote control, 10-disc CD Changer in trunk, Amplifier, and Blaupunkt 6x9 speakers for crisp, clear sound.

Also has remainder of factory warranty that is still renewable for longer, if wanted.

The car is a silverish green, which blends perfectly with the Borbet rims, giving it a sporty, yet elegant look.

Only 34k original freeway miles. I used it for 4 months driving 100 miles per day as a second car, after buying it from my grandmother who babied it religiously. The interior's spotless, and overall, the car is in excellent condition. $10,000 drives it home. I have over $14,000 invested in it after adding all the extras, only 6 months ago, but my loss is your gain in this case. I bought an Acura TL, and want to get rid of the Stratus so that I have a parking spot again. Email me at markscan@surfbest.net for any details, questions, or inquiries. Thanks