Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
RSX Type-S Injectors (6) and Megan Racing test pipe

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $110
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): RSX, TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): VA
Item Condition: Used

6 lightly used RSX Type-S injectors (310cc). I bought these when I had a plan to tune out my SC 3g TL. They've been in the garage for two years, and need to go to someone who will use them. Bought from a local junkyard, 4 came from a motor with 35K and 2 came from a motor with a 42K. Drop in compatible with the 3G TL motor.
Sellin cheap, bought for $150 - First $110 takes em.

Megan racing race pipe, bolt on replacement for 3G TL 3rd cat. Beautifully manufactured. Used for about 5000 miles, then removed when I installed the ATLP cat back. $60 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails RSX Type-S Injectors (6) and Megan Racing test pipe-megan.jpg   RSX Type-S Injectors (6) and Megan Racing test pipe-injectors.jpg  
Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
What benefits, if any, would the injectors have on a NA car?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:31 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by SharksBreath
What benefits, if any, would the injectors have on a NA car?
I've read the OEM injectors are a bit weak in the 3.2L TL, so whe you add forced induction (or even free flowing N/A mods), the injectors run at the higher end of the duty cycle.

With proper engine management (AEM FIC), and lots of free flowing engine mods, these injector would run at a lower duty cycle.

This would be of no consequence, but would be a healthier tuning setup, and would allow you to add FI easily.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:50 PM
BANNED

^thanks.

what about the 3.5 motor?

I'm fully bolted with j&r ECU to be installed within the month. no plans of going FI or turbo...just a pnp in my future and then that's pretty much all I can do NA
Old 03-04-2012, 09:06 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Don't think it would hurt anything... Im uncertain the injector volume of the type-s, I believe it's the same as the 3.2, at 270cc opposed to these at 310cc.

That said if you're doin a lot of bolt ons, having that extra 40cc of volume would give your tuner a little more wiggle room in fuel delivery.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:11 PM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
^thanks.

what about the 3.5 motor?

I'm fully bolted with j&r ECU to be installed within the month. no plans of going FI or turbo...just a pnp in my future and then that's pretty much all I can do NA
If your going na then 310-370 would be what your looking for.

I'm looking into injectors now and from my understanding.
310's are good for 280 whp
330's are good for 300 whp
350's are good for 320 whp
all #'s are 80 percent duty and 43.5psi I think if I remember right.
If you crank up your psi you will be able to get more out of each.
Maybe I'm wrong but,This is #'s I'm calculating on the RC site for our v6's.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:06 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Megan test pipe sold...

Injectors still available. Sharks or Rich, let me know.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:37 PM
BANNED

^do you need anything else to install these or just plug n play? pig tails? got install instructions?

are there 330s or 350s out there and if so, where?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:35 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

^do you need anything else to install these or just plug n play? pig tails? got install instructions?

These are pnp, no pigtail required. I dont know of any 330-350 injectors, I believe the next step up is rdx injectors at 440cc- and they require a $60 worth of clips to install (why I went with these).

Install takes 30 minutes. Remove your intake manifold, disconnect the fuel rail and the whole rail comes off with 2 bolts.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:31 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts

Aaron....i attest to what Kennedy is saying....

1> you do not need injectors unless you are going FI or getting cams and doing head work or increasing compression....the stock ones are plenty good

2> even if you get em they will do nothing....no harm and no good....

regardless, i think Kennedy is offering a fair price....i would have jumped on these but ended up getting the RDX injectors (440cc) for a lot more $$$.....

Kennedy, WhereTF were you couple months back BRO !!!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
heck another bump for Kennedy. can figure why, but u been MIA..

I believe the RDx are 410CC..
Old 03-07-2012, 10:37 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ you could be right....i need to double check eitherway /offtopic
Old 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Btt... Noone needs 310cc injectors?
Old 03-15-2012, 08:22 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Injectors still available.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Buyers beware, I paid for the test pipe on 3-5-12, yet to be shipped. DO NOT EXPECT SELLER TO SHIP ITEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER
Old 03-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
Let's wait for Kennedy to post an explanation before we go crazy.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Intermediate

I'd like to add, seller has not avoided anything and has owned up, just a 10 day delay is my concern on shipping item. Delays/life happens in these cases but communication would be the key.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:13 AM
BANNED

i'd still like to know if 3g tl type-s injectors are 270cc or 310cc.

if i had that answer, these would have been bought days ago.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
base 3g is 270cc
Old 03-16-2012, 08:58 AM
BANNED

^i know that. but what are type-s?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
I am slow today ignore anything I write... and I thought you got the answer from Rodney?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:13 AM
BANNED

^rodney said 310, but 5 other people said 270.

even acura dealerships don't know. i've called 2 of them, and they both act like i'm a weirdo for inquiring.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Intermediate

Still no update from seller on shipping status of my item
Old 03-20-2012, 10:09 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by boosted2000si
Buyers beware, I paid for the test pipe on 3-5-12, yet to be shipped. DO NOT EXPECT SELLER TO SHIP ITEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER
Good lord...
For transparency, here is a transcript of our entire communications:

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Nope, it's me. Really busy at work, haven't been able to get to ups.
I got a lot of packages goin out this weekend, yours included.
Sorry for the delay.

Whats your paypal?

Ill do $50 shipped for the testpipe +3% paypal fee if you accept.

Steve
Kinda heavy. Need the $10 to cover shipping. I'll cover PayPal fee. Really is like new.
Christopher.a.kennedy@gmail.com if you're still interested.

Let me know whats up with the testpipe, I still havent gotten it. Has it been shipped?

Thanks!
Steve

If its not in the mail with a proven tracking number by end of day friday, 3-16-2012, please just refund my money.

I was expecting it LAST weekend to install, then figured hey I could do it this weekend and to find out you STILL have not shipped it, I rather just pay more and buy from a reputable source and have my item in a timely manner.

I payed in a very timely manner, I expect my item to be treated the same.

Steve

Nowhere in this communcation did you specify how important your delivery schedule was. I sincerely apologize for the shipping delay, but I was sent across the country on a business trip for the last week. I got back, find this rather rude response, to which I promptly shipped your item on Friday per your request, along with about 16 other packages.

I ma not a product reseller, nor a small business. You got a great deal on virtually unused part. As you note, you paid in a timely manner, but sending a paypal payment via your iphone takes a little less effort than packaging an item for shipment... especially when you're out of state. I'm also sorry for not communicating the delay with you, but given the travel, I didn't have time to hover over acurazine waiting for your impatient reply.

I hope you enjoy it, and please do me the favor of never offering to purchase anything I have for sale here again.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:16 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Still no update from seller on shipping status of my item
Since you prefer to collaborate in my FS thread as opposed to sending me a message, here's your information.
I made it nice and big and red to match the font and text you like to use.
UPS:

1Z33W33E0395303087

It will be there tommorrow.
Now please stay out of my thread.

Sellers beware of this guy, he has the patience and tact of a 4 year old.

Last edited by Kennedy; 03-20-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:18 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Injectors still available BTW...
Sharky, you keep circling.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Intermediate

Good lord...
For transparency, here is a transcript of our entire communications:

Nowhere in this communcation did you specify how important your delivery schedule was. I sincerely apologize for the shipping delay, but I was sent across the country on a business trip for the last week. I got back, find this rather rude response, to which I promptly shipped your item on Friday per your request, along with about 16 other packages.

I ma not a product reseller, nor a small business. You got a great deal on virtually unused part. As you note, you paid in a timely manner, but sending a paypal payment via your iphone takes a little less effort than packaging an item for shipment... especially when you're out of state. I'm also sorry for not communicating the delay with you, but given the travel, I didn't have time to hover over acurazine waiting for your impatient reply.

I hope you enjoy it, and please do me the favor of never offering to purchase anything I have for sale here again.
The deal I gotten, your personal business, how I paid for the transaction(I dont even own a iPhone FYI) is irrelevant to why you cant communicate nor ship an item in a timely manner.

Your practices as a seller are, how do I put it, pathetic.
You take money, wait over 15 days to ship, then come up with a story on how I should be patient? Give me a break.

I performed my part, I paid you for the goods, now do yours WITHOUT making an excuse. I have done probably 10x's the transactions you have on 1 site alone, svtperformance.com, and I would never handle a situation like yourself. When I post an item to sell, I negotiate with the buyer and then receive funds its my number 1 priority to ship that item or communicate with the seller. You act like no one else works, it takes 2 mins to send me a PM "Hey man I am sorry I got really busy this week(or 2 in your case) would you like me to refund the money or would you like to wait till I return?" However I am not going to sit here and tell you how to preserve your reputation as a seller, maybe its just your true colors as shown below.

to which I promptly shipped your item on Friday per your request
Your right, I did request you to ship my item Friday, or refund my money. I preferred you to honestly refund my money but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. The best part is, you just proved to everyone you flat out are a liar.

Results per your supplied tracking number
03/19/2012 7:23 P.M. Origin Scan
03/19/2012 2:26 P.M. Pickup Scan United States 03/18/2012 6:48 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Now do we need to learn how to read the calender? 3/18 is NOT Friday, but its Sunday.

So you failed to refund my money like I asked, you failed to send my item waiting over 2 weeks after payment, you failed to communicate with me, and then proceed to lie about shipping the item on a specific day and then post up a story like I am to blame here.

Pal I have done nothing but give you money for an item you wanted to sell, at I may add YOUR asking price.

Do us all a favor and refrain from continuing to post items for sale if this is how you are going to handle the transaction.

Last edited by boosted2000si; 03-21-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:27 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Hey Mr. 18 posts...
I have been on AZ since 2006. I have bought and sold an entre 3G TL's worth of parts here. You should search up those transactions, and even with the occassional shipping delay, and lost shipping package, never have I had such a negative reaction from a buyer.

I'm not going to respond to personal character attack, in fact I'd ask kindly that the mods help me clean up this thread. You received your goods, albeit slightly delayed due ot my personal issues, within 15 days of payment. That is not unreasonable.

And to be accurate, I did in fact "ship" your item on Friday. It was dropped off at UPS dropoff location that afternoon. I guess it was Sunday before it processed through the shipping center scanning system and got on a truck. I don't know what you expect me to do about that.

It's that kind of assumption and statement that you make below, calling me a liar, and attacking my integrity, publically, that articulates my point regarding your pateince and tact.

I've conceded you are in the right here, apologized, explained my situation, and shipped your item. You have taken this situation needlessly public, and attacked my character publically. There is a "reasonable man" ettiquette here you fail to understand, mainly to which, a simple direct message between us, or a moderator, would facilitate opposed to all this. You attack me as if my delay was intentional, or as if I was attempting to defraud you.

You posted your first bright red "public complaint" the day AFTER we communicated regarding the delay, then even had to back pedal and state I had been open an honest, just "slow", again, as if I had done something to intentionally wrong you.

It's this rush to judgement behaviour that is uncalled for and severely unappreciated.

I hope you enjoy your resonator.

The deal I gotten, your personal business, how I paid for the transaction(I dont even own a iPhone FYI) is irrelevant to why you cant communicate nor ship an item in a timely manner.

Your practices as a seller are, how do I put it, pathetic.
You take money, wait over 15 days to ship, then come up with a story on how I should be patient? Give me a break.

I performed my part, I paid you for the goods, now do yours WITHOUT making an excuse. I have done probably 10x's the transactions you have on 1 site alone, svtperformance.com, and I would never handle a situation like yourself. When I post an item to sell, I negotiate with the buyer and then receive funds its my number 1 priority to ship that item or communicate with the seller. You act like no one else works, it takes 2 mins to send me a PM "Hey man I am sorry I got really busy this week(or 2 in your case) would you like me to refund the money or would you like to wait till I return?" However I am not going to sit here and tell you how to preserve your reputation as a seller, maybe its just your true colors as shown below.

Your right, I did request you to ship my item Friday, or refund my money. I preferred you to honestly refund my money but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. The best part is, you just proved to everyone you flat out are a liar.

Results per your supplied tracking number
03/19/2012 7:23 P.M. Origin Scan
03/19/2012 2:26 P.M. Pickup Scan United States 03/18/2012 6:48 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Now do we need to learn how to read the calender? 3/18 is NOT Friday, but its Sunday.

So you failed to refund my money like I asked, you failed to send my item waiting over 2 weeks after payment, you failed to communicate with me, and then proceed to lie about shipping the item on a specific day and then post up a story like I am to blame here.

Pal I have done nothing but give you money for an item you wanted to sell, at I may add YOUR asking price.

Do us all a favor and refrain from continuing to post items for sale if this is how you are going to handle the transaction.