Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Racingharts 2003 Tl Type S For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
Racingharts 2003 Tl Type S For Sale

Its absolutely killing me to do it but it is time for it to move to another happy home. Maybe someone will get more use out of it than I did. It just came out of storage this week. It was resting for a long time. Please email me with any questions at RACINGHART03@YAHOO.COM. I dont know how to post pics but I have them and will send them upon request. It is absolutely beautiful and gets a lot of attention. I am trying to sell it locally b4 I branch out. I live in NJ and started driving it again this week. Heres the car/parts list....

2003 Type S. Anthracite with black interior. Non navi. Full Acura Body kit along with a spoiler (Acura) and Sarona roof spoiler. It has cleared headlights and real HID fogs. It has been lowered with Eibach springs. X drilled rotors all around with braided steel lines. Comptech mufflers, sways. titanium strut bar, and an Injen CAI. I have 19 inch Racinghart c6 3 piece rims. Tires are nittos and the size is 235/35/19. It also has a full size spare...as in another 19 inch c6 with a tire. It has a full black wood dash and Acura black wood steering wheel. As far and tunes go... it has a flip out dvd player (eclipse av8022), CL headrests with 5.6 inch monitors, a 2nd dvd player in the glove box, FOCAL polyglass components in all doors, Phoenix gold amp running highs, an ARC audio 1000 watt amp driving an image dynamix ID MAX sub with a phoenix gold bass cube to boot. All of this stuff is also custom installed in the vehicle. I have pics so dont fret. There is a lot of other little things I did to set this car apart. The reason I am selling it is because I moved into a house and I want to make some improvements so some of the toys must go. I have my brand new MDX so at least I am not totally out in the cold. Like I said I have pix so if you or anyone you know might be looking for an absolutely amazing TL let me know. Oh yeah..did I mention it doesn't even have 10 thousand miles on it? Please dont hesitate to email me with any questions. As far as price...blue book private party value is 24 thousand dollars so with that in mind... If I cannot sell it as it is I will start returning it to stock so all of these parts may end up being for sale in the end but we will see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Asking 25,500. Very negotiable. No reasonable offer will be refused.