Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pair of MDX 2G Headlights with Bulb and Ballast

Category: Lights
Price: $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): MDX 2G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): IL
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale are a pair of 2007 MDX Xenon Headlights with the black housings. They are in used shape and each have a few flaws. They do come with both bulb and ballast. Here are the details:

Left Side:
Complete xenon headlight from a 2007-2009 Acura MDX. The light has a small crack inside the unit near the bottom of the housing as shown in the pictures. This will not hurt the visibility of the light, and I would guess would mostly go unnoticed. The bulb and ballast are included are were tested and shown to be in working order. All other bulbs (with exception of the high beam) are also included with this light. The lens looks pretty clear and aside from 1 tab, all the others are in good and working order.
There were a few cracks on the housing that I fixed up with epoxy (also as shown in the pictures). The bottom corner of the lens had very slight damage that was again fixed up with epoxy (as shown in the pictures). The lower corner mounting tab near the corner of the light is missing the metal bracket to screw into the body.

Part #: 33151-STX-A12

Right Side:
Complete xenon headlight from a 2007-2009 Acura MDX. The light is in overall decent shape with all tabs complete, no repairs on the light, HID bulb, ballast, and all bulbs (other than the high beam) included. There are a few scratches, smudges, and what appears to be a slight film on the lens (almost looks like its from the inside since i couldn't feel it on the outside) as well as some whitening of the orange turning indicator. It looks to me like some moisture/salt is trapped in there. The scratches, film, and whitening will not hurt the overall performance of the light however (as you can see in the last picture). There is a little bit of dirt/residue on the bottom (black) plastic inside the light. This light was tested and the HID bulb and ballast are functioning correctly (as shown in the pictures).

Part Number: 33101-STX-A12

Album: MDX Headlights - Album on Imgur

Price includes shipping. If you are local to South Elgin, IL, I will happily meet up with the lights.

Last edited by nice97ac22; 06-10-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-19-2016, 08:45 PM
Advanced

New price, $350 shipped.

mod edit-updated
Old 06-23-2016, 01:21 AM
Advanced

Left Side Sold, Right side for $175 shipped.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Advanced

Both are Sold.