Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot

Category: Lights
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NC
Item Condition: Used

Selling an OEM Stanley Passenger Side 2007 TL Type-s Headlight and a Driver's Side DEPO Brand TL Type-S Headlight. You can see from the pictures that the OEM headlight is more oxidized than the DEPO headlight.

$150 OEM headlight is damaged. I was involved in a fender bender which pushed my bumper in, resulting in the headlight cracking in a couple of places as shown in the pictures. I drove around like this for just over a month with zero condensation so I'm very confident that it is still sealed. Lens IS NOT cracked. You can see that the headlight was compressed, resulting in the cap breaking which is why it is missing. They did not save it from my repair. A piece of it is still inside of the headlight. Everything works as it should and the lights never went out, I just used the bulbs and ballasts on the replacement headlights.

$150 DEPO headlight is in perfect working order. I'd say it's an 8/10 condition wise, lens is still very clear. See the pictures to determine condition. Previous owner must have replaced original headlight as this is how I purchased the vehicle.

Priced at $150 for each headlight pay pal'd and shipped!

They come just as you see them. No ballasts or bulbs, just the housings with the projectors. You can re-use them or break them down for parts or mod them. If you have any questions please ask. I took the opportunity to replace both headlights during the repair, this is why I'm selling both headlights. I'm located in Raleigh NC if you're local. Thanks

Email for quicker response: bwilliscroft82@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-headlights.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-1.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-2.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-3.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-4.jpg  

NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-5.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-drivers-side-6.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-1.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-2.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-3.jpg  

NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-4.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-5.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-6.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-7.jpg   NC: '07-'08 TL Type-S Headlights OEM/Depot-pass-side-8.jpg  

Last edited by Ron A; 03-09-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Intermediate

Buy these now!

I might be a decade too late for ppl modding these headlights though, idk.

New price, $150 pay pal'd and shipped! lmk bwilliscroft82@gmail.com

mod edit-updated
Old 05-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Intermediate

Still available. Make an offer.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Intermediate

Still available. Email me please if interested. Thanks bwilliscroft82@gmail.com
Old 10-09-2017, 09:04 AM
@rv6_ua6

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Socket 1157

Interested in your 1157 (turn signal sockets)