Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Myron and Davis AD212 DVD player

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, NSX 1G, RDX, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Integra, Legend, Vigor, Other Honda/Acura, CSX, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): MD
Item Condition: Used

I have for sale a Myron and Davis AD212 DVD player. It's the same player that's very popular around the forum for most people doing the DVD navigation set up. It's used without the box but is in good shape. All cords and inputs are in good shape (no fraying, pinched cords, etc...) and the DVD player itself looks good (no scratches). Comes with a remote.

The reason I am selling this DVD player is because it does not come with a power cord. I purchased it off of ebay and the seller did not accurately describe the listing. He specified it came with cables and cords, so I naturally thought this included the power cord. Well, it unfortunately does not. I got cheated and I want to make sure that no one here has the same experience. The DVD player itself is good, it just does not come with the power cord. I'm sure someone who is more electronically savvy than I am can wire it up for power, but I do not want to hassle with it- I just want my money back.

Prefer to sell locally because I don't have any experience with receiving payment via paypal (never done it before), but the above price can include shipping to anywhere in the U.S. 48.

Thanks.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Fear and Loathing in my

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
So how do we know it works?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Pro

That's a great question, I forgot to address it. Thanks for bringing that up. I'm assuming it works because the seller stated it did. Of course, I also assumed that it came with a power cord, so that shows you what assuming does.

If you (the buyer) hook up the dvd player within two weeks of purchase and it does not work (as a fault of the dvd player itself, not a faulty install) I will offer a 100% refund inclusive of all shipping costs. I'm just looking to sell the thing. I don't want to cheat anyone.

Once again, if you buy this DVD player from me and install it within two weeks of purchase and the player does not function, I will refund your money 100% including shipping costs.

Mods, feel free to update the original listing. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Just FYI. I have the same player. The harness is $10 from myron and davis and the have it in stock. I had the same issue with an ebay seller.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40 AM
Pro

^ I had to pay more than that, but I ordered one. Thanks for the tip!

Mods- please delete this ad. Thank you!