Old 12-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Has anyone received anything yet?
Old 12-23-2008, 11:56 AM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by firstacuratl
If you didn't purchase anything or are not waiting on parts, how does this concern you in the least?

And yea, we all get how USPS differs from the other carriers ... thanks for "enlightening" us!
Funny. You just answered your question yourself already! If you knew this already then why don't you just wait rather than keep asking?
Old 12-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
which part of alaska do u live... if its anchorage give me a call 952-9391

ill take thoes headlights of your hands =)

dang only if i came here a month early freakin on i think im local with this xoulu
Old 12-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts
i am in anchorage and i can meet you some where
Old 12-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Cruisin'

call me

got a couple questions
Old 12-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I got dibs on the fogs, waiting for PM. Thanks Xoulu
Old 12-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Snap, a little late lol. O well, next time.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Pro

to all that brought items from me, please tell me if you got the items yet...
I looked up the tracking and about all but 1 or 2 says its pending while the rest says its been shipped, if you all can kindly update me on it thanks.

motor mounts are sold and shipped already

still for sale

honda accord lights (pending)
type s head lights
rims
Old 12-24-2008, 10:59 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by xoulu
to all that brought items from me, please tell me if you got the items yet...
I looked up the tracking and about all but 1 or 2 says its pending while the rest says its been shipped, if you all can kindly update me on it thanks.
Still

Hoping for delivery today....but not holding breath! USPS bites pretty badly....and Parcel Post bites even worse...add Parcel Post in with shipping from Alaska...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:01 PM
邵樂百

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Tracking says my RSB delivered yesterday ... unfortunately I left town before the mail man showed up so I have no way to confirm or deny. I will return home Friday and let you know if it truly arrived or not.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:46 PM
7th Gear

Hello all, My item just came in the mail today. (UR pulley)
Old 12-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Cruisin'

952-9391 hit me up yo.. dang type s taillight gone?
Old 12-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by 05ASPEC TL
952-9391 hit me up yo.. dang type s taillight gone?
I called but a little girl picked up and said you werent home

I left a call back number
Old 12-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Pro

I have not received the Tein's and the USPS tracking thing says "shipping info received Dec. 8th..." I don't mind waiting, as long as they reach me eventually.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:33 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

No delivery for me today. Not suprising.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Pro

the accord lights just been sold...

all that is left is the rims and the type s headlights
Old 12-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,027 Likes on 1,518 Posts
Racepipe did not come today haha.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:03 PM

hey im intresed in the headlights

hello im interset on the headlight ...i just bought a 2008 acura tl type s .. i need the headlights .. oh and forglights if you have them please let me know asap i have cash in hand .. .. please email me at beastiecivic@msn.com.. thanxs ttysoon
Old 12-25-2008, 12:26 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
damn dude am sorry to say this but I haven't received the tracking number.....I don't know how you send out the package.....most of the people are just waiting for their shit.....

I know patience is the only option and you have been running around with your stuff but when you say something please stand up to it. You have to be very attentive and responsive on your own thread to sell your own stuff.....
Old 12-25-2008, 07:00 PM

Talking if you still have the headlights

let me know i sent you an eamil with my cell so please call me i can pick them up tommorrow in nyc no promblem i live in jerzey ..thanxs again i need them for my 08 tl type s by any chance do you have the foglights also .. hit me up beastiecivic@msn.com ttysoon
Old 12-25-2008, 08:51 PM
KBPftmfw

Received 49 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by BeastieTypeS
hello im interset on the headlight ...i just bought a 2008 acura tl type s .. i need the headlights .. oh and forglights if you have them please let me know asap i have cash in hand .. .. please email me at beastiecivic@msn.com.. thanxs ttysoon
Why are you trying to buy a set of Type-S headlights when your car already has them?

Plus, dude lives in Alaska so you're going to need to drive a little further than NYC to get them.

Did you even read the thread?
Old 12-25-2008, 10:07 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by swoosh
damn dude am sorry to say this but I haven't received the tracking number.....I don't know how you send out the package.....most of the people are just waiting for their shit.....

I know patience is the only option and you have been running around with your stuff but when you say something please stand up to it. You have to be very attentive and responsive on your own thread to sell your own stuff.....
Had the same issue with this seller right off. And my stuff supposedly shipped out before most of your guys stuff. He stated that he would ship it out the same day before I paid my money....then suddenly came in and said to everybody...I will ship all the stuff out on Friday the day after I paid my money. Well guess what....mine supposedly shipped out days before then but for some reason....I havent received a shipment yet? My guess....he printed out a label via USPS to put on the box so he could provide a tracking #...and held it until Friday anyway. I will be honest with you when I tell you....had I known he was shipping it parcel post from Alaska....I would have just bought it new from Josh @ excelerate. Its been like three weeks now...and still no show. Dare me son....I would love to post up the PMs from you stating that it was shipped and that you would ship it....and explain how mine isnt here yet, but others have already received something that shipped out DAYS afterwards. My thinking....mine shipped the same time the other ones did....several days after I had already paid you the money. I have literally been sitting on my hands NOT to file a paypal claim on this purchase just to lock up your paypal account from receiving any more funds until my shipment has arrived....because all signs tend to tell me....YOU DID NOT DO WHAT YOU PROMISED/COMMITTED TO DO. I cannot see it any other way....too much time has passed....and I know all about shipping to Alaska. We ship internationally all over the world at my work.

I would have literally NEVER bought from you had I known that I sent you money on December 2nd and STILL HAVE NO SHIPMENT...and its what....23 days later?

If I am incorrect about my inferences I will apologize in advance. But something tells me given my shipping experience that I am dead on. You held my shipment after committing to send it out the day I sent the funds. Well heck...I kind of already called you out on that one the day after when you stated everything would be shipped two days after that...hense...why I have no product and my car tore apart in a shop right now waiting for these parts...because I took you at your word in my planning. Not a good idea, but I felt at the time you were being sincere...and probably were in spirit. But follow through is kind of key....
Old 12-26-2008, 01:56 AM
Pro

hey mike sorry if you haven't received your item yet, I did really ship it out on the 12/3

they told me it should be 2-9days... if you still have not received the item yet I can refund you and I can do a claim, the shipping is beyond my control.

I'm sorry that I live in alaska and have to go with cheapest shipping, but if you want a refund I can kindly give you a refund and file a claim.

As for swoosh, sorry I was at a family xmas party, I just sent you the tracking.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:05 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

hey mike sorry if you haven't received your item yet, I did really ship it out on the 12/3

they told me it should be 2-9days... if you still have not received the item yet I can refund you and I can do a claim, the shipping is beyond my control.

I'm sorry that I live in alaska and have to go with cheapest shipping, but if you want a refund I can kindly give you a refund and file a claim.

As for swoosh, sorry I was at a family xmas party, I just sent you the tracking.

As its been this long....I would imagine its going to show up any day.

Whats up with all this Snowzilla stuff in your town? Hear it mysteriously popped up again...now the poor guy is literally begging for money on the internet for legal fees to battle the city. Pretty cool story honestly. Way off topic though...lol.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:46 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Totally off topic here...but here is a link to what I am talking about above. Very cool story...besides the town bagging him!

http://www.snowzilla.org/

Back to scheduled program and sales. lol
Old 12-26-2008, 03:27 PM
邵樂百

Just returned home from Christmas travel and found the RSB sitting on the front porch waiting for me. It arrived damage free. It had no discernible shipping labels to confirm or deny the actual date of shipment; just a pre-printed label from PayPal with the shipping date of 12/08/2008, which is not Friday as stated by the OP as the ship date but the following Monday ... I looked for the benefit of others here. I hope all other shipments arrive soon for those that are waiting.

Happy New Year to all.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,027 Likes on 1,518 Posts
Got my racepipe. It was very well packed and to my joy it wasn't damaged (I was concerned about the flanges being bent).

Thankfully it wasn't a super important mod, but thank you!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Pro

So basically, the goods are only reaching the west coast.....awesome haha
Old 12-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Pro

only thing that is left for grabs is the rims
Old 12-29-2008, 02:30 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Dude....send me that refund NOW. These parts are FAR from new. And a better packing job would have helped you out as well? You dont take ported intake runners and pack them in a box sitting side by side and NOT expect them to be DUPED upon arrival. Gasket mating surfaces are all nicked up from knocking against each other and from the carbon on the part....I can tell its far from new.

Paypal claim made. This is complete bullshit. Friggin wait a month for parts that were advertised as new....which clearly are not.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:51 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Frankly....should have known better than to trust a 19 year old kid.

RON....you need to shut this kid down now. This isnt the first issue with this seller. I filed a paypal claim on the item...but given he has stated he would send me a refund....I would just assume he will honor the proposed resolution from paypal before they just take it from him. These runners are NOT new....nicked to hell all over the gasket mating surfaces from not being packed well/at all basically. He put a foam pad ON TOP of them and newspaper on top of them but NOTHING between them so I assume the knocked together all the way here at the mating surface. Plus...they are used to all get out.

I have received a PM from ANOTHER member on here as well...stating about the same. That he sold these as new never installed parts and they are used. THIS IS A SCAM. Plus....I doubt P2R sent you these parts in a beat up Pilsbury Bakery box?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Dude....send me that refund NOW. These parts are FAR from new. And a better packing job would have helped you out as well? You dont take ported intake runners and pack them in a box sitting side by side and NOT expect them to be DUPED upon arrival. Gasket mating surfaces are all nicked up from knocking against each other and from the carbon on the part....I can tell its far from new.

Paypal claim made. This is complete bullshit. Friggin wait a month for parts that were advertised as new....which clearly are not.
Can you post some pictures? That would help support your claim and have a record in this thread.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Pro

Similar issue with the parts I purchased. Will file a claim with paypal later in the day. Seller sent parts that I did not pruchase, did not describe conditon of purchased parts accurately. I am not happy right now.....
Old 12-29-2008, 03:19 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Ron A
Can you post some pictures? That would help support your claim and have a record in this thread.
I will do so later. I have to get back to work at the moment as I am just home on a late lunch.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:33 PM
邵樂百

After all that waiting, only to receive banged-up, not as advertised, poorly packaged parts ... no wonder you guys are PIZZED! Rightfully so, IMO. Sorry to hear all the bad reviews ... I consider myself lucky that the RSB actually arrived as advertised!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Pro

I shipped it same box Josh sent me. like Ron said, please post pics. I will post my pics of when I took the pics.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:04 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

I shipped it same box Josh sent me. like Ron said, please post pics. I will post my pics of when I took the pics.
What I find interesting is that you dont deny any of these are USED parts and that been previously installed. And you are telling me that Josh sent you P2R parts in a Pillsbury box? Either way...they were poorly packed and did not arrive in good condition and have some nicks on the mating surface.

Notice how these come from the plant...factory picture below.

Oddly enough yours still have the O-rings in them from where the injectors were removed? They get these new from Honda before P2R processes them. Wouldnt one assume these were already installed? Not to mention the stains below the injector ports? They would be spotless wouldnt they? These have stains/deposits.

Here is the text from the website....

P2R Ported Intake Manifold runners are brand new from Honda, and then ported by P2R for increased flow. Port diameter is increased, factory casting marks are removed, and then the ports are smoothed to perfection.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Where's the pics of the parts you got, Benz?
Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Either way...if you dont refund my money...I am just going to chargeback on my credit card ASAP as they are damaged upon arrival and I dont feel like dealing with all the PayPal hub-bub as it takes too long and you have had my funds for almost a month now, isnt it fair that I get a refund post haste...they were sold at a delivered cost...meaning its YOUR responsibility to ship them to me. Shipping is TOTALLY your responsibility. Insurance on the shipment would have been your responsibility too...and I certainly would have NEVER shipped something this expensive uninsured parcel post. Your bad there.

I will snap some pictures of the damage soon after I get back from dinner. I kinda just got home from the office. Gotta get the cam out and stuff too.

What you need to do is refund my money via paypal (the way I paid you) and send call tags...or enough extra money to have them shipped back to you the same way you shipped them to me, which should be attainable. As soon as that happens...I will actually take them to the post office/UPS/Ect (however) the same day, believe it or not, and have them shipped back to you.

I dont BS people....refund my money plus shipping back (which I dont understand what the big deal is honestly...you already offered to once earlier) and the parts are on the way back to you same day or next....depending on when you send the money and if the post office is still opened, or UPS or whatever.

Postal Service web site says it costs $12.81standard parcel post to send these back to you. I will cover the extra .75 for delivery confirmation as I myself would want to have proof they got back to you if nothing for my own mindsake.

Therefore...send me $312.81 and they are on the way back to you.

Screw it...send me the $300 back....I will pay the freight back myself and take a loss. Hows that....fair enough? Otherwise I am going to charge back on the credit card ASAP if I dont hear back from you. I just want this damn thing resolved and OVER with so I can move on....and you can to. Deal? Again...I will pay the freight back to you....uninsured parcel post with delivery confirmation just like you sent them to me. Coolage? Certainly sounds MORE than fair and trying to be accomodating. Otherwise the CC company will just reverse the charge when I call in....and I would frankly rather you and I worked this out ammicably between ourselves like good people should. But I am not beyond pushing it onto the credit card company to deal with if necessary.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:39 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Ron A
Where's the pics of the parts you got, Benz?
Heading out to dinner as I just got home from office and been online here on AZ about this dealio since I walked in the door...lol. Gotta run or I am going to get water tossed on me or something! lol But when I get back...I will get the cam out and take some pics of the damage and post it up!

Quick Reply: Lots of Stuff for 3GTL