Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: LEDs for Parking Sidemarker Interior License Plate & Trunk Lights - RSX pictured

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
LEDs for Parking Sidemarker Interior License Plate & Trunk Lights - RSX pictured

Category: Lights
Price: $12
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, NSX 1G, RDX, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Integra, Legend, Vigor, Other Honda/Acura, CSX, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): FL
Item Condition: Brand New

Item: LEDs for Parking Sidemarker Plate & Trunk lights RSX & others

Price: $12

Item Description: These are LED wedge bulbs that fit all Honda license plate lights that I know of and several Honda/Acura parking lights and almost all sidemarkers. I have White, Blue, Green, Amber and Red

Photos: Here are my white LED parking lights and the same in a friends car.

Camera is on Vivid so they are not actually this blue. They match 6K 55W or 5K 35 HIDs perfectly.

Notice for the plate the blue RSX's is much brighter than mine. I have a dull LED and have a couple extra of those which are good for the plate. They emit the same amount of light (or slightly less) than a stock bulb. If you're unsure that these fit, take a picture of the bulb. They fit parking/sidemarker/trunk/plate on an RSX.

I'm just selling off extras. the only ones I have a lot of is red. and the least of is amber (3 bulbs)

I also have brighter 4-LED white ones (not pictured but same color)

It is $12 first pair and $8 every pair after. This includes shipping or installation if you pick up . Any questions please ask. All the cars checked off use this type of bulb for license plate. Many for parking lights. Just post what you have and I'll check
Old 04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Ambers sold.