Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Kurzweil SP88 Stage Piano, Hard Case, Stand

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kurzweil SP88 Stage Piano, Hard Case, Stand

Up for sale is my babied Kurzweil SP88 Stage Piano! It was purchased new for $1200 several years ago when I was in film school and wanted to have a full-size piano to practice on in my room. It was used as a studio keyboard for personal use, and was never gigged. Probably used all of 40-50 hours worth of practice time. Needless to say, the keyboard is in excellent condition!!

Since I don't have time to practice any more, why have it sit around when someone else can be making use of it? This keyboard works GREAT as a stand-alone unit with Kurzweil legendary grand piano and organ patches (think Jazz/New Age artists) or as a controller unit (I've used this keyboard with the Kurzweil 2600 and Korg Triton rack units via midi) to get some cool synth sounds.

You can check out more information on the SP88 here: http://www.kurzweilmusicsystems.com/...php?product=52.

The keyboard comes with:
- Kurzweil SP88 Keyboard
- Original Kurzweil A/C Power Adapter
- Original Kurzweil Sustain Pedal
- Original Kurzweil User Manual

As for the case, it's a custom fitted Kurzweil SP88 ATA Flight Case with foam padding and lockable latches. The keyboard fits perfectly and works great to protect the keyboard from dust when not being used. (If I have to ship the keyboard, I'll be shipping the keyboard using the case via freight.)

[I've ALSO got a keyboard stand made by ULTIMATE sitting around that I'm throwing in IF YOU PICK UP THE KEYBOARD IN PERSON. It's the kind that makes an "X" when opened and can hold a keyboard on the top (sorry I don't have a picture of it but it looks like this: http://www.sweetwaveaudio.com/sales/...les/iq1000.jpg). It's in amazing condition and has all the rubber feet caps. Note: If I ship the keyboard, I cannot ship the stand as it's big and awkward in shape.]

Asking price shipped: $650 OBO (thing is huge and heavy!)
Asking price picked up: $600 OBO

Keyboard is located in Los Angeles, CA!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha, guess keyboards aren't a hot ticket item on here!

Anyway, it's SOLD, so please close thread =)