Color:

Location (State/Prov):

HKS electronic valve controller 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2002, 10:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
HKS electronic valve controller 4 sale

brand new, I haven't even taken it out of the box. When I ordered exhaust, the company slipped up and sent me the wrong thing. it cost like $650 on other sites, I just want $525 for it. I don't even know what its for, bit it has somethin to do with turbos. I don't want to wait for them to send the exhaust again, they took 2 friggin weeks to get the wrong thing to me. let me know whats up. peace
Old 01-04-2002, 08:00 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rondog-
You didnt happen to receive that HKS EVC from Turbo Evolutions on GroupBuyCenter.com did you?? If so, I now that Trevor a Participant on the buy received your exhaust system..
I know this because I ordered the Accord Dual Dragers from the buy and Trevor e-mailed me about the HKS EVC..
Old 01-04-2002, 09:27 AM
Former Sponsor

what a coincidence, i already spoke with turbo, and he's sending me a new exhaust. this was just a swing in the dark, but I decided to wait another two weeks than go through the hassle of dealing with an anonymus buyer. damn this is gonna take forever...
Old 01-04-2002, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to take your thread off topic but does anyone need a HKS Dragger Exhaust for a 98-01 Accord V6? It's new in the box...I'll let it go for $475.

I'm just kidding...but I really appreciate you trying to sell my boost controller instead of actually working it out with the company. BTW, I only paid $288+shipping for it...it's not worth $650. You're probably thinking of the HKS EVC IV which has alot more features. What a screwup on the speedshops half! It's not like they're the same size or anything! Geeze...now we get to wait some more.

You said they're sending you a new exhaust right? If they don't send you a new one the one they sent me is still safe and sound sitting in the box in my living room until UPS picks it up. Please do the same for my boost controller.
Old 01-04-2002, 09:45 PM
Former Sponsor

I swear, this is the reason I like to go to the store, select what I want and touch it before I buy it. Every time I order something through the internet, my order gets mixed up. I eventually get it, but it takes a few weeks before I actually have it in my hands. first the wrong wood trim, then this. I want my damn exhaust, I have friggin dreams about the thing for cryin out loud.