Color:

Location (State/Prov):

HID Kit, High Quality 4100K Phillips

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts
HID Kit, High Quality 4100K Phillips

For more info, please visit: http://www.hid-online.com/hidonline/...t_H4_4100k.htm

Disclaimer: This is an H4 kit, so it will NOT fit a CL, BUT you can simply replace the bulbs to work on ANY car. Everything is in working condition except one hid unit has a partially functioning HIGH beam. Meaning, the magnetic mechanism does not pull the actuator BACK to pull the HID bulb, sometimes it works for a few seconds then returns to NORMAL/LOW position while the other one is in the high position. Email Nick Cottiss @ sales@hid-online.com and he can probably replace the unit with a new one for free, he's a great guy. These units were used for 3 months with no problems.

These are AWESOME units, not like the cheap hid-kits found all over the internet. So don't have your eyes bulge out b/c of the price below, the quality of these kits are amazing (it retails for $577).

Price for kit: $450 shipped OBO

Please Read: I accept only Paypal CONFIRMED only as well as cashier's check. I ship promptly upon payment via USPS /w Delivery Confirmation in the US. Canada is extra, please email me.

Please PM or email me for any questions: mrsupermedic@hotmail.com