Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS/WTB 18" RONJON DEVOTION 1PF

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Unhappy FS/WTB 18" RONJON DEVOTION 1PF

Hello I am selling my Set of 1PF devotions (full mirror polish) due to DAMAGE to one rim this Rim has ben damaged 3 times now(once be previous owner) and I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND for someone to use as a set I am selling these in case an owner of a set of 1pf Devotions would like spare wheels. ALSO if someone wants to instead sell me a single 1pf 18 I would be willing to buy.

Rims have kuhmo esta ASX in 235/45/18 manufactured in jan 05. These tire have little wear and are in good condition. IF you are unfamilar with these tires they are great tires for the price (usually 92-98 per) they last very long if taken care of. Handles good in VERY wet conditions (personal experiance) I have not used these tires in snow. The only down side to these tires is that they are NOT very quiet.

Damaged rim is MOST LIKELY REPAIRABLE but keep in mind this rim has been damaged 3 times now and repaired twice. The stregnth of this wheel is most likely deminished due tue mulitple bends/repairs

I am asking 450 for good wheels/tire+shipp
100 for damaged yet repaiable rim/tire+shipp

EACH PIC IS A DIFFEERENT BEND!!!!

THIS IS A CRACK from the first or second time being damages not very big but its there.

Full SET

RIMS ON CAR

MORE/BETTER PICS CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS OFFERS.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:06 AM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
local pickup now availible in the seattle/ everett area. also if some one knows any good wheel repair shops near by....