Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Wheels and tires for sale - Milwaukee, WI

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Wheels and tires for sale - Milwaukee, WI

I have a 2004 TL, 6MT. and want to sell the original wheels and 8 tires. Now on the rims are a set of Falken Azenis St115 (summer high performance tires - read about them here ==>
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...id=008486&ar=45)with less than 7,000 miles. They were mounted and balanced using the Hunter Roadforce system I also have a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks for the winter -- read about them here ==>
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...l=Blizzak+WS-50

I would like to sell the wheels with tires on them and the four Bridgestone Blizzak summer tires as a package, but I don't have to.

As for shipping, it is too much trouble to try to figure this all out in advance (for example, I know I can UPS tires, but can I UPS wheels with tires mounted?), so let's just say that I will split shipping with you.

As for the condition of the wheels and tires...tires are perfect except for the miles. No other issues. As a matter of fact, one of my Falkens blew out the sidewall after 4-5,000 miles, and they sent me a new one. So, one of them has way less mileage that the other three.

Wheels...alas, there is some curb rash. However, if you want (at my expense) I will take them in to a body shop client of mine and have them "de-rashed" and repainted for you.

I can take photos and getting actual tire tread depth readings, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Price I am asking is $800 and we split shipping.

You can PM me here, or email me at mward.acurazinewheels@zoemail.net.

Marc Ward
Brookfield, WI
2004 TL Anthracite Metallic 6MT Navi WingSpoiler
2003 BMW K1200LT Anthracite
Old 10-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:07 AM
MP90 uninstalled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would take the wheels with mounted tires with the curb rash for 600 + shipping. these sets are all over ebay in perfect condition for 700ish. 600 is more than fair.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Racer

Hey Marc,
Sell jproy the wheels and I will stop over and pick up the Blizzaks.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Cruisin'

Tires, wheels, etc...

Originally Posted by jproy
I would take the wheels with mounted tires with the curb rash for 600 + shipping. these sets are all over ebay in perfect condition for 700ish. 600 is more than fair.
Thanks for the offer. Give me one day to think...I may have a local who wants alll 8 tires plus the wheels. That would be way easier for me.

I will let you know.

Marc Ward
Brookfield, WI