Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: TWO JETSKIS W/ TRAILOR! (In PA)

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: TWO JETSKIS W/ TRAILOR! (In PA)

Yea, I know its late in the season, but someone lookin to pick up really nice jetskis for next summer can get a good deal. We are looking to get a twin engine jet boat so don't have a need for these anymore. I did not get out on these one time this summer...still winterized from last summer. We always sprayed down the entire engine bay w/ WD40(or similar) to prvent rust, and lubed driveshafts before EVERY ride.

For sale is TWO(2) Arctic Cat Tigershark Jetskis. They are 1000CC and FAST. They have fuel, tach, speedometer, and trim meter. They have POWER TRIM. One has a FULLY rebuilt motor just last summer with probably 4 hours on it. The other motor runs just like a champ. They obviously(or maybe not so obvious) come with a trailor as well.

These things are seriously the fastest ones on the water - and very easy to jump waves with. I have more pics if one needs, trailor has a custom box on it, jetskis do come with extras too.

The trialor has a locking diamond plate box on it for storage. comes with jetski covers, and some other extras and maintenance items. ive topped both of them out at 67mph. they are one of the fastest jetskis out there, and besides the race boats, they whoop up on anyone who trys to race you. they are very agile and turn much better than most jetskis...and out of any jetskis ive ridden, jump waves the easiest...mainly because when you punch the throttle at a wave, it just takes off out of the water, you can get all kinds of air. me and my dad always maintained them real good by spraying down the engine bay w/ silicon spray and lubing the driveshafts. We've had them in a heated garage each winter, but dont have that luxury this year thats why we want to get rid of them before it gets super super cold....not that it hurts them but just for peace of mind ya know. Oh, and they sound bad ass too

I am only looking to get 5,000 for both of them.

More pics if needed.

Old 10-17-2006, 07:52 AM
G
Bitten.

Where are you located?
Old 10-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Where are you located?
I'm in Harrisburg, PA Right on the susquehanna river(not that i reccommend riding in that dirty river!) if you're familiar with it.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Advanced

Would anybody be interested in just one? I have a guy who has one already and will trade me his single trailor, so if anybody is just looking for one jetski and trailor, I may have that as well.

I think two thousand for ski and trailor is a pretty fair price, I haven't thought about it much..but that seems like a hell of a deal to me. I just need cash to put down towards this boat. I call the marina every day to make sure it is still there...ha
Old 10-28-2006, 04:56 PM

i'm interested in buying them. check your PM for my contact number. thanks
Old 11-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Advanced

Shit i would take them if they are available still. PM me with contact info