Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Fs: Rgb-1

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 12:22 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs: Rgb-1

Okay guys here it is one last RGB-1 brand new in the box for sale... however I need to sell some stuff either with or before I sell the RGB-1. I have a Pioneer AVD-505 in working condition but the cable has been kinda cut up and spliced together, also the mounting bracket is in perfect shape but the metal ring that it attatches to was ground down to fit in the rear of the center console of a CL-S. The 505 works fine either with a RGB-1 or a GEX-P7000TV.
I also have in excellent condition a Pioneer AVD-W6000 that was wired up for testing only and has not been installed. It works great and the wires have only been t-tapped in. I have the instructions and all for it. I bought it because I was planning on modifying it before I found the RGB-1s that I got. It might be able to be modified to send a RGB signal to the NAVI monitor because it has a brain unit that also has a RGB output to the monitor. It has 2 video inputs and 1 set of audio outputs/ 1 RCA video out, 1 RGB Input, and a display output for the 6.5" monitor. I don't know if the RGB output can be spliced to run both the monitor and the NAVI screen but the box is there to be played with. Even if it isn't used for a NAVI conversion it is a great screen.

I would like to sell them to someone local if possible so you can see that everything is in good condition. I am in the Orange County, California area and would be willing to meet up locally up to 100 miles scheduling permitting. I have sold several things online and hope I would have decent references from people, so please PM me.

I also have a set of front all weather floor mats for $35, and one of the original Xephyr CAI with the AEM bypass for $85, it has some miles on it but it works great. It doesn't have the mounting bracket because it is one of the first generation and the cone filter has some rub marks from mounting it but it works fine.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:12 AM
SpOon!!!!!!!

I'm interested in the RGB-1, I just PMed you.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:52 AM
Advanced

If HellaWhat is still on the board please PM me. I am willing to make a deal on the RGB-1 and AVD-505 as a combo just PM me with offers.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:05 AM
Suzuka Master

I'll take the MATTS
Old 07-19-2002, 05:07 AM
Advanced

Locals

Sorry if I wasn't clear on my original post, I am interested in selling all my stuff locally. The cost and effort for me to package everything really isn't worth it for me. If I can't find a local buyer for the electronics I am willing to ship them but the mats are brand new from the dealer $50, and for me to ship them it would cost around $10. The CAI isn't in brand new condition so I wouldn't feel comfortable selling it over the internet without having the buyer inspect it first.